Meet A

Alison pov

I lay staring at the sonogram photo. Emily was sleeping next to me with her arm around me and her hand on my stomach. It felt so good when she put her hand on my stomach. It was 6am and it was so peaceful. My life was feeling pretty good at the moment even though I was pregnant. I didn't mind staying at Emily's house again last night. To be honest I was sort of trying to avoid my dad ever since I kissed Emily in front of him. I didn't regret doing it but my dad had barely spoke to me since. I looked at the sonogram again it was hard to believe that this was inside me. My phone pinged from me getting a text. Who would be texting me this early. I slowly moved out of Emily's arm and out of the bed.

Want to keep your baby and girlfriend safe. Meet me outside the church alone. - kisses A

I had to go. I couldn't risk it. I thought about waking Emily but she would just try to stop me. My heart was racing I didn't know what the right thing to do was. I would write Emily a note then I would go. I searched her desk for pen and paper.

Em, I went to meet A. I'm sorry but I need to keep you safe. I love you please don't be mad.
Alison xoxo

I threw on the clothes I had brought with me and quietly made my way down stairs. The light was on in the kitchen. I slowly made my way to the front door.

"Alison?" Mrs Fields was behind me.

"Hi Mrs Fields." I gave her a fake smile.

"Where are you going at this time?"

"I just needed to get some fresh air." I lied.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"Okay well don't go too far."

I left the house and my heart was still racing. As I walked to the church I couldn't help but think about Emily when she woke up alone and seen my note. The streets were empty.

I could see the church but there was no one around. I felt sick at thought of being alone here and A coming. I began to cross the road to go to the chruch when I heard an engine roar. I was standing in the middle of the road and was blinding by the headlights of the car. I couldn't see who was in the car. Their engine roared and they built up speed heading straight for me. I was paralysed with fear. I began to run but I wasn't fast enough. The car hit me and I flew into the air. As I hit the ground I grabbed my stomach as I struggled to keep my eyes open I could see the car drive off. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and everything went black.