3 Months Later

Emily pov

I sat on Alison's bed watching her sleep. Three months had past since she was in hospital. Her leg had healed and there was no more bruising, but that wasn't the only thing that had changed. Her stomach had swollen out I mean it wasn't huge but it was noticeable. She could no longer hide the fact she was pregnant to anyone although most people actually already knew. I stared down at the latest sonogram, the baby didn't look like a big peanut anymore it was actually looking like a baby. I could remember when we got this.

Alison and I asked the girls to come this time. I sat on the seat beside Alison and the girls stood behind me. When they saw the screen Hanna cried a little. I never actually knew if it was because of what she was seeing or the fact that she was so hungry, since she had been complaining about it for the last hour.

"We can tell you the sex now. If you want to know." Alison looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"I'm happy to know if it's what you want."

"Then yes I want to know."

"Okay well.." The doctor left us hanging for a few seconds before she told us. I could feel the girls getting excited behind me.

"It looks like its going to be a girl."

Alison couldn't have smiled any harder and I kissed her.

"Hand it over." I turned around to see Hanna smirking and Spencer handing over money.

"Were you betting?" Alison smiled and so did I.

Our friends were actually interested in the baby.

"Yes and I win. For once Spencer was wrong."

Spencer didn't look happy at all.

"I'll go print this out for you. Two right?" The doctor smiled as she left the room.

I looked over at the crib that we had come home to. Jason was beginning to get excited about the fact he was going to be an uncle and bought a crib and a lot of other stuff when I texted him and told him it was a girl. It was all piled up in the corner. I checked the time. 11:34. I dont know how I was going to get Alison up and dress in an hour and twenty minutes. We were meant to meet Spencer, Hanna and Aria at 1:00 to go to Spencers lake house. She began snoring, yet another thing she had developed through her pregnancy. It didn't really bother me it was sort of cute.

"Ali wake up." I kissed the top of her head gently. "Why?" She groaned.

"We have to go meet the girls to go to Spencer's lake house remember."

She rolled over to face me. She smiled and kissed me.