Our Date

Alison pov

Mrs Fields came in early while Emily was still sleeping and took Emilia out for some shopping. I decided to let Emily get some more sleep before I woke her. She looked to peaceful. I kissed the top of her head then down her face to her lips.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered.

Emily opened her eyes slowly and smiled. I had missed seeing that smile every morning.

"Good morning."

I kissed her gently as she began to waken up. She moved her head so could kiss me but I jumped out of bed.

"Hey."

"We have a busy day today. I have made plans for us. Your mom has Emilia and my dad will take her tonight, so it's just us for today and tonight." I smiled.

Emily pulled herself out of bed.

"It was meant to be a treat for you today since your birthday got ruined you know."

"Well I wanted to treat you." I pulled my clothes on and waited on Emily to get dressed.

Emily pov

I didn't know where Alison was taking me and I didn't mind. I was so excited to be spending some time with her. I wanted to show her how much I loved her, especially after the way I had been lately.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going?"

"No but we are nearly there. Just take the next left."

We pulled up at the school and I looked at Alison confused.

"Why are we here?"

"It's a surprise."

Alison led me towards the school. She looked so happy and excited. Being in the school at the weekend freaked me out but with Alison holding my hand I felt great.

"Okay close your eyes." Alisonn led me down the corridors and I tried to figure out where we were going but I couldn't.

We walked through double doors then Alison stopped.

"Okay open your eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes not knowing what to expect. We were in the swimming hall. The blechers were covered in candles and around the pool. Alison watched me as I took in the room.

"Wow."

Alison's smiled grew. I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Well get in the pool then." She smiled.

"But I don't have---"

Alison began taking off her clothes. She smiled at me she stood completely naked.

"Fine I'll help you." Alison began taking off my clothes while kissing me.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her perfect body. Once I was naked Alison took my hand and led me to the pool. She jumped in and waited for me. The water felt amazing on my skin. I hadn't really been in the pool much and I really missed it, although I had never actually been in the pool naked before. I pulled myself under the water as the water ran over me. When I emerged from under the water Alison was standing beside me waiting. She pulled her warm naked body to mine and kissed me gently.

"How did you manage this?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I had a little word with the principle and had a little help from three amazing friends." She smiled. "I know you miss swimming even if you don't want to admit it to me."

I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her passionately. Her hands ran over my body as we continued to kiss. I began kissing down her neck as her hands wandered over my breasts. She began to moan as I kissed along her collar bone. We hadn't been together like this since the nighy of Alison's birthday. I had been so distant from her and it was good to be close to her again. Her body fit perfectly with mine as we leaned against the wall of the pool. I couldn't think of anything else except these moments with Alison. As her hand wander down my stomach to my lady parts I knew we would be making some new memories in this pool.

"I love you so much Emily." She whispered in my ear then began kissing me.