Tonights The Night

Alison pov

With Emilia being sick for the last few days Emily and I had decided to not leave during the party, but now that the day had come Emilia was feeling better and has us run off our feet as usual. I was sitting on the floor with her attempting to get her to use the potty while Emily was at the bank. I think I got her on a bad day because for once she sat on the potty until she eventually had to use it.

"Look at you my clever girl." I clapped my hands and Emilia got excited.

She began jumping up and down on the potty with a big smile on her face. The next minute the potty tumbled over and the floor was covered in Emilia's urine. Emilia looked at me in shock and I began laughing which she copied. She ran into my arms and I caught her. She giggled in my arms and I couldnt stop smiling. She was such a happy child and thats all I could ever ask for. Hopefully this move would make sure she had a happy childhood without A hanging over us all. My bedroom opened and Emily entered. I didn't even hear the front door open.

"Hi." She smiled.

I got up from the floor carrying Emilia and Emilia put her hands out to Emily. Emily gave me her bag with the last of money in it and I gave her Emilia. She gently kisser Emilia and Emilia giggled.

"She finally used the potty today."

"OMG did you?"

Emilia nodded and Emily swung her around.

"I am so proud of you, you are getting so big." Emily smiled.

I put the money in Emily's suitcase.

"Are you ready for tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah definitely. I went to see my mom on the way to the bank just to see how she is."

"How is she?"

"She's good shes going to the party tonight as well." Emily sat down on the bed with Emilia.

"We will need to start getting dressed soon." I sat beside Emily and Emilia.

Emily gave me a gentle kiss. Emilia pushed in for her turn and we both kissed a cheek each. Emilia giggled and I tickled her.

Emily pov

It was an hour until the Hastings party and I had never been so nervous. What if we got caught? What if something happened to one of our friends? What if people thought we were dead? What would we tell Emilia? I was beginning to have second thoughts about the full plan there were so many things that could go wrong. I felt sick to my stomach at the thought of A intervening and Ali or Emilia getting hurt.