Time To Tell

Alison pov

I couldn't believe it. Emily stared at me waiting for an answer. I knew what my answer was I just couldn't get it out. Tears began rolling down my face.

"Ali?" Emily's face dropped.

"Yes of course I will."

I threw myself at her putting my arms around her neck and wrapping y legs around her waist. I was as close to her as I possibly could get. The only thing between us was my swollen stomach. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her passionately. I never wanted the kiss to end.

Emily slid the amazing ring on my finger and I pushed her back on the bed.

"Can we keep it a secret for a bit?"

"Of course." Emily smiled.

I pulled Emily's top off then my own. I was moving so fast I didn't have time to think. Just as I was going to take the rest of Emily's clothes off my phone beeped. I looked over at it.

"Leave it." Emily pulled me in for a kiss.

I ignored it and began undoing Emily's bra when her phonne beeped.

"Argghh." I rolled off of her.

Emily picked up her phone. I could tell by her face it wasn't good news. She grabbed my phone out of my hand before I got to read the text.

"Hey give me it back."

"No I don't want it to ruin this moment."

"Who was it?"

She didn't answer.

"A?"

She nodded. I put out my hand and she put my phone in it. I opened up the text.

Another secret, wonder who will get to tell first.. - Kisses A

We both in silence waiting for the other to speak but neither of us did. The happiest moment in our lives so far had just been completely ruined by one text from a bitch.

"We need to tell don't we?" I eventually broke the silence.

Emily put her arm around me and pulled me towards her.

"I guess so." She kissed the top of my head. "Jason and Aria already know and your dad wont be back until tonight."

"Who first?" I lay my head on her chest.

Emily pov

My mom sat across from Alison and I. She kept staring at Alison's stomach and I knew it was making Alison uncomfortable. Alison was hiding her left hand behind her back so my mom couldn't see it before we told her. I took a deep breath.

"Mom." I took hold of Alison's hand that she had behind her back.

"Alison and I are--"

"I already know." She cut me off.

"You do? Who told you?" I couldn't understand why she wasn't killing us right now.

"I just figured since you have been staying with Alison ever since she got back, and if you weren't staying with her she was staying here."

"What? You mean you know we were dating?"

"Isn't that what you were going to tell me? Wait were dating, aren't you still?" She looked down at Alison and my interlocked fingers. "What is that on Alison's finger?"

My heart was racing. I could feel Alison squeezing my hand but I didn't know what to do.

"We--I--Alison and I are engaged."

"Alison you need to leave" My mom stood up out of her seat.

Alison began to get up and I pulled her back down. Alison's face was bright red.

"Mom!"

"No Emily she isn't good for you. Ever since she has been back you have made stupid decisions. I mean she is pregnant."

I didn't know what decisions she was insinuating but I have never been as happy as I have been since Alison has been back.

"Mom I asked her. I--I love her."

"Emily you are only a child you can't be making decisions like this."

"You can't keep thinking of me as your sweet innocent child. If you don't remember I kinda killed someone not that long ago. I want to be with Alison."

"Emily you can't expect me to be okay with this."

"You don't need to be okay with it now but you do need to accept my decision then maybe you will be okay with it after some time." I was really hoping she would be okay with it given some time.

"I need some time alone." She put her head in her hands.

We left the room and shut the door behind us. Alison pulled herself straight into my arms. I held on to her tightly. I could only hope it would be easier telling Alison's dad and the girls if Aria hadn't already told them.