chapter 1

reader pov (aka john in this story)

"how long are you gonna wait, john. its been years," sasuke grunted. i shrugged. "im not gonna mess around with every slut that throws it at me like you," i leaned back on the sofa. he got up. "you need to lose it asap. you are making me look bad," he walked into the bathroom and closed the door. i sighed. he has been pressuring me to lose it since we moved into our little two bedroom apartment. i was glad for this gift from my parents. i didn't want to live in the dorms like everyone else so they got me an apartment near konoha University's campus. sasuke wasn't looking forward to living in the dorms so i pulled some strings and bam! my best friend is my roommate now. it works. i have a car. he doesn't. he has a part time job. i dont. we just work well together. only downside: sasuke uchiha is the world's biggest player. i swear he picks up any woman right off the street and will fuck her right in his room. leaves the door open every time. its like he knows it pisses me off. no matter how hard i try to block it out of my room, the smell and the noises somehow manages to get in. doesn't even try to wait till i leave or anything. in fact, i bet he waits specifically for me to get back to fuck a slut. i sighed. one day, ill lose it. just not to anyone. its gotta be special. not romantic, but not just a random guy off the street neither. i took a deep breath. school starts in a week so i have plenty of time. i gave myself the goal of getting it out the way before my second semester starts. im slowly running out of time. he walked out in a towel. "its because you are homo, john. it would be soo much easier if you were straight. i got bitches, bro. hella bitches. you could have gave it to one of them but NO, you wanna stick some guy in the ass. its too much trouble being friends with you," he grumbled. i shrugged. "i like what i like. you like pussy, i like ass," i said. he sighed. "you haven't even lost it yet. how are you sure you are gay?" he asked. "lots of porn. straight porn does nothing for me but gay.....whole nother story. something about making a guy cum from getting his ass rammed turns me on," i said. he cringed. "you sound like a rapist. you better not be staring at my ass as i walk away," he grumbled. he walked towards his room. yeah. i was totally staring. "never in your life," he grumbled as he walked in. "hey, a guy can dream, right?" i teased. he looked back at me. "hell will freeze over," he slammed the door. i love messing with him about it. he is still mad i took his first kiss. we were rather experimental when we were freshmen. damn near made it to third base before he ran out. i pouted the whole time. he avoided me for a whole week till he felt it was 'safe' to be around me again. i sighed. im not as forward as i may seem though. i was only willing to try it with him cause we've been best friends forever. i need to stop thinking about this. its gonna make me depressed.

"you still remember our deal right?" he grumbled. he needed me to take him to work. its still funny that he lost his license picking up a prostitute. "no, not really. i was too busy staring at a wonderful piece of man candy, and by that, i mean a male model catalogue," i grumbled. "quit playing dumb. you know the deal. if you dont lose you virginity by day one of classes, you gonna let me hook you up. i already made your profile on grindr. its sick how many dudes wanna 'swallow every drop' and 'take you till they cant walk any more'. i hate homos," he grumbled. "tsk...if you wouldn't have ran that one time, you would be a-" "dont fucking remind me. you just need to hold up your end of the deal. you owe me 300 bucks if you dont lose it," he grumbled. i pulled into the lot of his job at ichiraku's bar and grille. i really hate his job. REALLY hate his job. the guy is a bartender. picks up every slut who is drunk and looks in his direction. "please, sasuke. no bar sluts tonight, ok? i want a good night sleep," i said. he grunted. "i get off at 11. make sure you are here," he got out. "yo ass better have gas money this time. i dont do this for free you know," i said. he shut the door. he looked at me through the window. "yes the fuck you do. that is how this works. you take me where ever i need to go. i pay for everything. simple. your scholarship only pays your half the rent and keeps food in the house. i take care of everything else so dont be an asshole," he walked away. i chuckled. he is a handful to deal with but he has my back on whatever. if i told him i needed to fight a huge group of guys, he would laugh. 'i hope we dont die. if we share a room in the hospital, you giving me all yo fucking pudding' i laughed at the thought. i pulled off.