chapter 18

author's note: this is the missing chapter 18 that was originally private. hopefully when i republish this, wattpad wont make it private again. fingers crossed

3 hours later....

reader pov

yeah. i totally fell asleep in shika's bed. im sure he doesn't mind. especially since i was woken up with his lips as he straddled me. i forgot to put on my undies. another thing im sure he didn't mind. shit. im not really feeling it. the combo of fucking obito and practically sexting kakashi has pretty much drained me. its totally not fair to him. i wish he didn't have to leave earlier. i would have did him in lieu of obito. of course....i can still have sex with him. probably wont have enough in the tank to penetrate but there are other ways of getting him off. i grinned. i tugged his shirt off. played with his nipples, earning a low moan. i felt him getting hard on me. it will still take a minute to get in the mood. good think this is only his second time. he is pretty easy to please. might be a little bummed with no penetration but im sure i can still satisfy him. i can do this. he started grinding on me, waiting for that poke. not even a twitch but im working on it. ok. i pulled myself on top. he grunted. i started kissing on his neck. "i wanted to be on top," he whispered. i ran a hand down his back. "not strong enough and you still dont know how you like it," i leaned up to look at him. he was pouting. "dont worry, babe. enough times with me and you will be a pro," i smirked. i kissed him. he ran a hand down my arm as he gripped my neck. he wrapped both his legs around my waist and crossed his ankles. i kissed down his neck, placing kisses down his chest. i sucked on his nipples, nipping and biting till he moaned with pleasure. i tugged off his jeans and undies and started stroking him. my free hand groped his ass aggressively. i slipped a finger in him, twisting and tugging. another finger before he gasped. i played inside him as i stroked him. i licked all the crevices of his neck. i kissed him as i ground my still flaccid dick against his puckering hole, earning a low whimper. shit! i stroked him harder, faster, making sure i pinch the tip. i managed to get him to cum but its not enough. shit. got him all hot and bothered, ready for it but i cant give it to him. guess i could....i could try it with him. ive only done it once with kiba but im sure....i can do it. yeah. i can do this. my jaw will hurt but ill get him off. i scooted back down so my legs hung off the bed. "what....what are you doing?" he whispered. i put his legs on my shoulders and gripped his hips, pulling them to my face. i spread his legs and thighs, revealing an extra tight puckering pink hole begging for my tongue to invade it. i spread his cheeks. i could feel his surprise as i licked it. i licked inside and around. i sucked on the succulent skin. i felt his hand grip my hair as he beat off like there was not tomorrow. i can do this.

{time skip}

"why did you do that?" he whispered. i held him tighter, resting my head on his shoulder as we cuddled. "couple of reasons. i was super horny when you left soooo i sorta messed around with obito. then i sexted kakashi so that got me off too. i fell asleep after teasing kakashi about his big beautiful ass and that's when you came back. i was drained but i knew i promised you a good time sooo i enjoyed a heaping helping of shika's beautifully tight ass for lunch," i said. "shit...did you....you know with obito," i nodded. "fuck! not another competitor," he grumbled. i chuckled. "kakashi totally wants me too so its looking kinda hopeless, bro," i teased. "i hate you," he grumbled. "i cant help that im a big deal, shika. im honored that such sexy beasts like yourself want little ole me," i said. another chuckle. "im getting another man," he deadpanned. "great. better hope he dont want me neither or it will never work out," i said. "dont jinx it. i want a man who isn't wanted by everyone else," he grumbled. "i want a man who isn't crazy," i deadpanned. he actually laughed. "obito, kiba, ...wait...you talking about me too?" he turned his head to look at me. "oh....you dont know about hidan, do you?" i asked. "you talking about that silver headed guy that kiba beat up," he said. "totally masochist. he used to go to Akatsuki u till he met me on grindr. switched to stalker mode when i was like 'stop being spoiled and wanting to be spanked 24/7' and transferred schools," i said. he chuckled. "you attract crazies," he said. i looked at him. he looked away. "im not crazy," he grumbled. i laughed as i looked at the clock, 6:45 pm. i dont even remember telling them that i was spending the weekend over here. it just happened. my car is still at the stadium. "my car is still at the stadium," i thought aloud. "yup," he said. "you think naruto mind running me there tomorrow to get it?" i asked. he shrugged. "good luck trying to wake him up before noon on a sunday," he said. i sighed. looks like my car is just gonna sit there for awhile. "im totally gonna be gone when you wake up," i said as i got cozy with him. "why?" he grunted. "gonna go to obito later on tonight before spending the day with kiba tomorrow," i said. "that's fucked up," he grunted. "at least im honest. i mean...you are looking for another man, right?" i asked. "no. i just said that to make you jealous," he said. "but i was so happy for you! i want you to have a man who will focus on you. i want the same thing for kiba, obito, and hidan," i said. "what about kakashi?" he asked. "definitely gonna date him. he might be the most normal out of all of my 'friends with benefits'," i said. "tsk....to bad he is a teacher. it will never work," he said. "we can make it work," i said.