chapter 58

the next day....

shino pov

i sighed. i didnt think it would ever happen. i really didnt. i never thought id be able to see this day again. his warm breath on my neck. his grip on my bicep. hell, his weight on top of me. he got heavier when he fell asleep. its almost like a dream. just two weeks ago, he actually asked me on a date. he was grouchy since the last time we hung out with john and kakashi, having been three days prior. we had gone on a date, visiting the bowling alley, happening upon shika and kido while we were there. a trip to the carnival, happening upon naruto and hinata while we were there. out to eat, happening upon Karin and juugo while we were there at habaneros, along with Mr and Mrs Uzumaki. i think it might have got to him that night. after the date, we came back to my apartment and just watched tv. i actually thought it would be a few more dates before we actually got together but....tsk....he actually attacked me. just out of no where ambushing me with kisses. sure i was happy for the opportunity again but....well i didnt want to take advantage of it. i had figured it was only when he saw all those relationships that he became overly jealous and since i was available, he went for me. i had pushed him away, content with waiting till he was ready for it to be....you know, us again. he was pissed. 'we went on a date. dont tell me you are a 90 day rule guy' he had grunted before attacking me again. the rest....well it was fucking awesome. after getting used to his size, picking up some greater more extensive strength building regiments, i have to say...this bigger kiba is way better than the old one. more passionate, loving, strong, with an insane increase to his stamina that i was barely able to handle. we had fallen asleep at the same time that night. i guess after three-ish months of admiring him from afar, i have to say this new kiba is definitely better. he felt....calm. at peace laying on top of me, wearing the skin he was born in. of course i wore no clothes underneath him so that was great. we actually didnt have sex recently which is funny. he just climbed on top of me after a shower, pulled the cover over us before burying his face in my neck and dozing right off. its different. im not used to cuddling like this but....well i wanna get used to it. i get the feeling its a bunch of things i would have to get used too about the new kiba. yeah. living with him this whole time is gonna be a journey. starts with just a few steps, right?

three days later...

kakashi pov

i had been subbing for an art class when i was suddenly summoned by the dean. i made my way to his office, unsure of what this could be about. i knocked on the door. a low grunted, signaling me inside. i came inside and took a seat in front of him. "yes?" i said, somewhat nervously. i cant say he looked the happiest when i walked in. not that you could tell much. his bandages were pretty thorough when covering his person. "i must say....im a little disappointed, kakashi. this....or these videos are bad enough but....the way i found out about them was even worse," he muttered, squirting a generous amount of purell in his hand. he rubbed them together. "im confused. what videos are you talking about?" i asked. i REALLY hope he isn't talking about what i think he is talking about. he turned his screen to show it to me. my heart dropped. guess that explains the purell and tissues that overflow out his small trash can. he used his foot to hide it behind his desk. "naturally, things like this can cause some adverse consequences if not handled appropriately. under normal circumstances, i would have to fire you," he said. i just hung my head. i didnt think it would catch up to me this fast. i mean seriously! how many people have seen those videos? "normal...circumstances?" i asked, hoping for some form of conciliation. "well...i do happen to be a homosexual myself and these videos, both of them, happen to make me extremely horny, as im sure you can tell sooo....i would like to offer a deal," he said. i nodded, realizing that i dont really have a way out of this. "you wouldn't work one week and....during that week, id like to borrow your boyfriend," he said. a dark blush appeared on his cheeks. i raised a brow in surprise. "borrow...my boyfriend? im not sure what you mean," i said. "your boyfriend would be my boyfriend for a week. i hate to do this to you but...well i dont wanna have to fire you either. i would have to record the situation and im sure that any other educational institution wouldn't want to hire a porn star so i would have to say that you dont really have an option in this," he muttered. shit. if he was just gonna fire me, we would have been fine with the 370k for a long while but....he is gonna put it on my record? teaching...is my life! shit. i dont really have a choice in this do i? shit. ill have to somehow convince john to do this....for me. i sighed. "ill have to do some major convincing. i cant really help if he is a bit detached either," i muttered, feeling utterly hopeless. his eyes brightened. "r-r-really!? (clears throat) i mean, of course. i merely wish for the company and....well you know. i promise ill return him at the designated time," he said. i sighed. this is gonna be hell.