AP: Hidan (Pt 3)

two months later....

reader pov

i cant say i every get tired of his body. its always fit, lean, insane definition. ive see him work out and its nothing special but somehow he still pulls it off, never ceasing to walk out the gym sweaty and sexy. his sweat makes it look like he put on oil on purpose just to make some kinda statement. his confidence is really something to be admired. i honestly dont understand what he likes about me. nothing i do makes me look better. i sighed. guess i shouldn't be worried about it. i mean.....he had straddled me, having turned off the tv in my room at my apartment, and laid down on me, pressing his nude body against mine, merely obscuring my groin area with boxer briefs. he has always been so warm but....i dont know when it was that he felt this warm. shit. its sorta making me burn up inside honestly. i dont even think he notices. he just keeps getting more aggressive in the kiss, his grip on my shoulders tightening and his legs quivering around me. i didnt even feel him getting hard. he was still flaccid against me yet he feels like he is at his most horniest. i have to admit there is a knot forming in my chest. not one of getting ready to cum but....something else. a feeling as if i could just be here with him and him alone forever. that it was just us in my bedroom. well....i really is just us in my bedroom but you get the point. like i could eat, sleep and breathe hidan right now. its weird. i could barely breath but i was ok with it. i could feel his heart slamming against mine, nearly indistinguishable from my own pounding heart. it feels good. i wont deny it.

he pulled away, quickly making me realize that i had been holding my breath for a very long time. we were both gasping for air. the moonlight reflected off his near albino white skin, revealing probably the darkest red blush ive ever seen in my life. cant say i dont know the feeling though. my face feels pretty hot too. he rested his forehead against mine, his breath hot against my lips. "i had always thought so but now....now i know," he whispered, caressing my face. i raised a brow. he chuckled, pecking my lips. "i fucking love you," he growled, pressing his lips against mines. he pulled away, his lips curling into a sick grin. "eh....hard to breath, heart is racing, not to mention how hot my face feels right now. i cant say im familiar with these feelings," i whispered. i caressed his face, watching his blush get darker. "that's....that's love right there, john and.....shit," i could see little tears forming in his eyes. he held my hand on his face. "i...i never thought id see the day. i....i never thought i would see it in your eyes," his voice cracked and the tears flowed. "see what is my eyes?" i raised a brow. he wiped the tears from his eyes with his arms. "i...i wanna hear you say it," he whispered. "say?" i grinned. "dont fuck with me, john. this....this is really getting to me. ive never heard it from any one in a long ass time," he grunted. i smiled, pecking his lips. "well, hidan....i do believe that i love you," i said matter-of-factly. he literally broke down. the tears poured out as he kissed me desperately. probably more aggressively that he has ever been and this is hidan. i ran my hand through his hair. he pulled away. "babe....i want to try something new," i whispered, my lip curling into a grin. "anything," he growled. i felt him growing against me. "you know that thing you been talking about way back when? well i was doing some research on it lately and--" his eyes widened, feeling my hand rub on his smooth cheeks. he gave me a sick grin. "i can finally ride your face?" he asked. "as long as i can fuck yours," i shrugged. "we 69ing?" he said. i hit him on the ass, bringing that blush back on his cheeks. "bring your ass here," i demanded.

i didnt have to ask twice. he quickly sat up and moved, swinging a leg over my face. he didnt hesitate to put me in his mouth. i pulled him close, pressing his chest against me. the heat that emanated off his crack. i spread his cheeks, earning a quivering. i licked his quivering hole. i gripped his cheeks and started licking and sucking on his ass, lapping the cheeks and leaving hickeys all over it, making sure to mark him as mines. he was quivering so much that it was throwing off his concentration in sucking me off. he gripped my thighs, resolving himself to make me cum before he does but i did my research. i pulled his hips closer and got more aggressive, making out with his pink star. i felt him clench. he pulled me out, not wanting to bite it as he came between us. he cursed under his breath before putting me back in his mouth.