AP: Obito (Pt 6)

three months later.....

reader pov

it hadn't be long before i found myself at a difficult crossroads. it was difficult only because i had to consider how the two would feel after my decision had been made. jeeze! why am i the center of attention? when i merely wanted to stay out of sight for the vast majority of my college life. sure i wanted a nice sized social life but to find myself in such a predicament.....it was nerve wreaking to say the least. the situation was relatively simple in any regard. started with a simple question sent via text by the very man who had taken my virginity roughly six months ago now.

hidan: why did you chose to date obito instead of me?

i had to think back to the very reason i rejected his offer so long ago. i was much more inexperienced and had yet to settled down with one man. hell, i had only been with hidan and i couldn't well shut down any other possibility. thinking back, the only real reason was because i wanted to test the waters. now that i have, be it a small taste of the outside world but a taste none the less, this question really struck me to the core. perhaps i found the question difficult to comprehend since the man in question, who i had just laid with not long ago, was now sleeping on top of me, his legs straddling mines and his face buried in my neck. it was only because i had woken up from our nap earlier than he had that i had noticed the notification from my phone on the bedside table.

compared to how i thought he would be, hidan had taken a back seat to my mind when searching for a companion. i thought he would be pressuring me just as hard as before, when we had hooked up for the first time. he had waited for a long while, a very long while, before asking the question that im sure has plagued him for some time now. i was honestly at a lost for words. the question had literally taken me by such surprise.

me: i honestly dont know

i replied. i thought his response would be immediate, holding as much anger as words sent via text could hold but.....his response was delayed, and not by just a few minutes either. it was after obito woke up and we had showered together before getting ready and heading out that i finally received correspondence. i was able to read and message back since obito was the one driving.

hidan: wasn't he a top just like you? i know that he must be loose by now

hidan.....he wasn't holding back was he? he knew our situation very well. while obito did manage to remain clean, he wasn't aware of whatever secret natural-ukes like hidan had for remaining tight. he was stretched out to the point that it was discomfort when he would sit down anywhere. he would usually opt to sit on my lap at different events but that stopped when he sat on it the wrong way, pushing my knee right between his cheeks and causing him to cry out in pain. i had asked him what was wrong and he responded by taking me to the nearest bathroom and dropping his pants, asking me to spread his cheeks and look at his hole. i didnt know what i was looking for in all honesty. all i know is that it looked......well i could actually see inside him, compared to it being a tight ring of flesh.

that wasn't the only red flag, per se. i could also tell things were different for him in the bedroom. he was as lusty as always when it came foreplay and oral but penetration.....was different. when he used to find pleasure in it, it was more like he was gripping me, trying his best to survive until i had my fill. the moans were replaced by strained grunts and tensing legs, no doubt trying to reduce the impact of my rather powerful thrusts. there was also after sex that was different. he still enjoyed cuddling but i wasn't allowed to pull his back to my chest any more. he didnt say so outright but it was easy enough to assume. when i used to pull his back to my chest, my limp member would sometimes spread his cheeks a little. it used to just be something a little uncomfortable but he would quickly grow used to it and would fall asleep but now....well he would wince, sometimes even shuffling away involuntarily. when i would pull back, he would quietly insist that all was ok and would will himself to push back against me. sex....hurt him alot more than it used to. that was for sure.