AP: Hidan (Pt 4)

two months later.....

shikamaru pov

"how long do we have to do this?" kiba grunted. we were sitting in tsunade's class. "i dont know, kiba. i mean....i haven't seen him in two weeks. like he literally hasn't came to any classes, stopped by the frat house, we haven't even seen him in any of the stores or restaurants. whats the point of doing this anymore?" i was at wits end. hinata still hasn't told us why we arent talking to john anymore. she just called us together one day out the blue and said some....choice things about him. yeah, we still dont like the boyfriend but john is a bestie, man. what on earth did he say to the girls that day? "its pissing me off that we arent even allowed to look at him either! what the hell!" i could tell it was bothering him alot more than everyone else. i mean....well yeah im still upset about our breakup a month ago but he doesnt need to keep reminding me about it. it was that fateful day....

-Flashback-

one month ago

"shika....we need to talk," kiba muttered. we were laying down in my room watching tv like pretty much any other day of my time with kiba. "ok," i said, suspicious as to what was going on. kiba had been rather distant for honestly the whole part of our relationship but has been even more so as of late. its been getting to me too. i feel as if i have to ask my boyfriend if i can touch him. "what do you want to talk about?" i asked. "i wanna talk about....us," he muttered. he hadn't turned over to look at me. just stayed on his side facing away from me. he turned down the TV's volume. im....im worried. im pretty confident what he is gonna say so im trying my best to harden my heart. "i.....i dont think we were meant to be more than friends, shika. honestly, nothing about you makes my blood boil. sex is pretty much out of the question. only real reason im still in your room is....well john is right: i need to get a tv in my room. you just dont do it for me. soo....well i wanna go back to what we were before," he said. well....its not so much as a break up but more like.....being degraded. "let me guess.....you still have feelings for john," i grunted, more affected by this than i though. "that's part of it but....well i know you see it too. we just dont....work together. its not fair to keep talking about us being in a relationship when its not working for either of us," he muttered.

"its not working for me because you refuse to give us a chance. you still want john and are bitter cause he has a boyfriend. you fucked up your chance with him. he was willing to be with you but you was trying to marry him after dating for like six hours. its your fault you fucked it up. if you would have toned it back, you and him would be dating and you would have been more likely to move in with him as opposed to him moving in with you. you are talking as if im the one who isn't up to par. as if i am the reason that john wont even look at you anymore. you are not giving us a chance cause you are still bitter about how things are between you and john and you wish for a chance to make things right and maybe even give you guys another shot but you cant cause of john's new boyfriend that no one likes. dont make it seem like you are the one who is being fair here or are the only one who is being mistreated," shit. i dont think ive ever been this upset with him before. never in my life have i ever felt so.....betrayed. it was really at this moment that i realized: i was being used this whole time. "shika....i--" "get out of my room, kiba," "but--" "get the hell outta my room! i cant stand being used by you anymore," i grunted. he just got up and made his way out of my room.

-end flashback-

i honestly cant say i can look at kiba in the same way anymore. just knowing that....well he is ok with how things ended for us. he didnt care in the least. instead, focusing all his energy or stalking john even though he is completely unavailable. "who cares what hinata says. we will go see about him at his apartment after class today," i said. he nodded.