AP: Kiba (Pt 2)

reader pov

i got back in the bed, looking at him. he hadn't changed. still laid on his side, facing away from me and watched tv. i could feel an uneasy tension arise because of this situation. it was getting to me. how he reacted to seeing shino after all this time has to have gotten to him alot more than he is leading on. i sighed. this room isn't big enough for the elephant too fit in. "kiba....we need to talk about this," i reached over him for the remote but he didnt let me get it. "i dont wanna talk about it, john," he grunted, moving the remote out of my reach. "mmm hmm and it also doesnt bother you that your ex-maybe-boyfriend is back from where ever he left," i gripped his side so he couldn't pull it further out of my reach. i climbed over him and grabbed it, turning off the tv. i tossed the remote out of the bed. i ended up falling right between his legs. he kept trying to get from under me to reach for the remote. i didnt let him, getting comfy between his legs. he kept trying to push me off him but i didnt let him, instead pinning his wrists above his head with one of my hands. his eyes widened at he position we were currently in. did i mention his lack of undergarments in bed? not to mention how i tend to sleep in just my undies. yeah, he was growing against me. his struggle subsided, being replaced by visible horniness. he rested his feet around my hips and inside my legs. "we are gonna talk about this, kiba. im not gonna chase you if you really wanna be with shino," i said. i dont think he was paying a bit of attention. his eyes were trained on our crotches rubbing together. "are you even listening to me?" i asked, lifting his chin to look me in the eye. "a-a-after," he whispered, grinding himself into me. i sighed. im gonna have to wait till after sex. i get the feeling anything he says right now wont mean a thing cause all he is thinking about is--there was a knock at the door. i grinned. something tells me that is shino at my door. "you need to talk to shino, kiba. im 99% sure that is him at my door," i started to roll off him but he gripped my sides. "i dont want him, i want you. sex, now," he pulled me into a kiss. i pulled away. "you haven't convinced me that you dont still have feelings for shino. im not gonna get all deep in love with you for you to just up and leave me. prove you can be loyal," i forced away and laid on the bed next to him. the knocking got louder. he sighed and sat up. he got out the bed and put on some undies. he walked out the room.

shino pov

i kept knocking and knocking but there wasn't an answer. "are you sure this is the right apartment, naruto!?" i called to him in the car. "yeah that's the one!! just give em a minute," he called back. i sighed. i really need to get kiba out of this situation. this is a soul crushing heart break waiting to happen. i started knocking again when the door opened, revealing my boyfriend in just his undies. he looked.....fat. sure he still had the six pack but he was much bigger than he used to be that's for sure. i shook my head to concentrate. gotta focus. "kiba, come with me. mr taka is gonna get me an apartment. we can move in and be together," i said. "no," he deadpanned. "kiba, you gotta stop doing this to him. i already know that you gonna leave him and come back to me sooner or later. im just trying to get it out the way before he actually falls in love with you," i said. "he is already in love with me and i love him. i dont even know why you are here," he said. he went to shut the door but i didnt let him. "come on, kiba! im tired of this. you only like him cause he is the only one willing to be with you while you are fat. all we gotta do is get back in the gym and put you on a diet. you will be just fine," i couldn't handle him while he is that big. he gotta be at least 210 and he is only 5'11". cant be healthy. "john likes me the way i am. you could even say that im the way i am because of john so again, no, shino, i wont be going with you. im never going with you again. i mean....you literally just called me fat and apparently you think im susposed to be your loyal dog who will come a runnin at your beck and call. im not fat at all, shino, and im healthy as ever. i went to the doctor, with john i might add, and made sure that im healthy. im 205 with a body fat of 6%, shino. this..." he motioned to his body,"...is all muscle but you wouldn't know that cause all you are thinking about is making me go back to a more manageable size for you. not gonna happen," he said. "you say that like he isn't doing the same thing. i know it cant be easy for him to take you with how fucking huge you are and you arent exactly gentle with it either. just...come on. naruto is waiting for us. ill help you get your things together and---"