AP: Hidan

Author's Note: just a quick overview of the Alternate Path (AP) series. some will be longer than others. they will all pick up from a certain point in the main story. pretty much pivotal points where saying yes or no to the situation and things working out differently will put you with a different character.

Story Starting Point (SSP): chapter 20

Main Difference from Main Story: hinata doesnt invite you to the slumber party so you stay with hidan for a while.

reader pov

he straddled me in his bed with his clothes on for once. "what are you doing?" i grunted. he started grinding his hips against my crotch. "just taking the edge off," he grunted, a dark blush coming over his cheeks. he practically dry humped me for like 30 minutes before he stopped. he got off me and pulled my arm around his waist. he pushed his back against my chest as we watched tv. i sorta felt....dead inside. i dont know why. i had sex like 15 times over the weekend. spent the night with three guys yet i still feel sorta empty. like there was something i was missing. someone who would be willing to just...take it easy for once. to not move so fast or anything like that. tsk...move at a pace that is good for us. "hey john..." he whispered, gripping my hand on his stomach. "what?" i said. "what is it that you are really looking for, huh? are you looking for a good friend, a fuck buddy, or are you actually looking for a relationship?" he asked. "tsk...that's a good question, hidan. im probably too young to really look for love but....something warm. cozy. feels good. i want to feel content. actually be ok with what is going on around me for once. i dont wanna just have sex. as you know, just having sex isn't something that's hard to find. i could talk to kiba or shika if getting my dick sucked was my main goal. what i want is.....someone to do the long haul with. someone who knows where he is going, where he has been. someone i honestly wouldn't mind spending 24/7 with," i explained. "i...i dont know if i can believe that, john. you arent just looking for someone who would fit the bill, otherwise you wouldn't be here right now. you are trying to keep your options open and not commit to one person when....well i think that is exactly what you should do. at least try it. pick someone and see where it goes. i...i wont try and push for staying with me, even though i fucking moved schools just to be with you, but...someone. relationships are about compromise, john. no one is perfect outright. how can you go the distance when you give up at the first obstacle?" he said. i wont deny that is a good point. coming from someone like hidan, im actually inclined to take it to heart. its something to think about at least.

i didnt even realize how late it was till i heard soft snoring from him. i looked at the clock, 9:15 pm. i could leave right now but.....well he does have a point about one thing. he isn't taken by anyone and is clearly obsessed with me. i mean, who would moves schools like that just to be with someone? i cant say we will make it for the long haul but...i wont fight the possibility. everyone deserves a chance, right? its not like i can say he is my first any more. all i can do is give it a shot. just hope i dont end up regretting this.

the next morning....

i felt him chuckling against my hand. i blinked a few times to clear my vision. i honestly have no idea when i fell asleep. "what? you are still here? i honestly thought you would have left sometime last night," he said. "its not to late for me to leave," i grunted. "ok...im sorry. im just surprised," he muttered, gripping my hand tighter. "i....i wont deny what you said last night did kinda stick with me. you made a pretty good point," i said. "soo....who would you wanna try things out with?" he asked, an air of hope in his voice. "kiba..." i deadpanned. he cursed under his breath. "....would probably be the last choice. that guy is crazy as fuck. if im lucky, shika and him will actually manage to go the distance. shika.....probably not him either. he seems like a settler and im not really looking forward to taking care of someone, at least not right now. so i guess that leaves...." i could feel his heart speeding up in anticipation for what im about to say. ".....obito? naw. that motherfucker is crazier than kiba in all honesty. hmm....who else could i try things out with?" i grinned, rubbing my face in his neck. "oh you are cruel. leading me on like that," he grunted. "i dont know what you are complaining about. i just said i was willing to try things out with you," i kissed his neck. "so what does that mean? are we dating or what?" he grunted. "congratulations, hidan. you are now my boyfriend," i grinned. "finally. im horny. as my boyfriend, you are obligated to take care of me," he said. "with pleasure," i whispered as i kissed on his neck.