AP: Juugo Taka

Author's Note: this one shouldn't be that long. i have a clear path for this. this story as a whole (main story + bonuses) will definitely pass the 100 chap mark. not far but there. after this one its kido, muu, then another one that i didnt mention in the announcements before. id say this whole story will end around 130 or so chaps. anyway, on with the story.

SSP: chapter 35

Main Difference from Main Story: Karin's reaction when seeing you guys is different

Karin pov

after shopping a bit, i had headed towards the front of the store. i was passing through the bread aisle when i spotted a head of orange hair across the way in the bakery section. i glanced around the corner. sure enough, it was my husband with a grimace on his face. he was looking away from someone who was talking. a closer look revealed a younger man, early 20's, and quite the looker. might be a model on the low. something inside me told me to just....watch. i paused, leaning forward on my cart as they made their way by. the younger man opened the fridge to grab some yogurt from the bottom of the doorway. he squatted to do so. the thing that really threw me off was juugo. he had literally looked right at me. im sure it was on accident. just casually glancing around. another thing that shocked me was that he did nothing. he didnt scream or shout or panic, even though i was literally just a few feet from him and his boyfriend. he just looked at me with wide eyes. the younger man stood up straight and started talking to juugo. he waved his hand in front of his face to get his attention. they started chatting before walking away. then i got probably the best most sinister idea ive ever had: im gonna just show up. from what i could tell, the younger man doesnt know who i am. juugo probably never told him that he was married. ill do him just like he did me.

i followed them closely but not enough to cause suspicion. i picked up a few things when the younger man would look back. juugo couldn't help but keep glancing back at me to see what i was doing. i wasn't gonna do anything. my being here will cause a rift in their relationship and before ya know it, he is running back to me. it will probably be a long time but i can wait. he waited for me while i was out being the worst wife in the world. i can wait for him this time.

i followed them up to the register, patiently standing behind them. i decided to throw a curve ball. "excuse me sir...." the younger man was the one t look back. juugo's eyes widened. "would you please hand me that magazine behind you? that guy on it is a total beef cake," i said. he chuckled as he picked it up. he looked at it for a bit. "tsk...he got nothing on my fiancé here...." he pecked juugo's cheek,"....aint he probably the finest man you've ever seen in your life?" he chimed as he handed me the magazine. i held it up, doing a comparison. "shit, you might just be right, Mr...." i prompted. "oh my where are my manners? just call me john. everyone calls me john," he reached out a hand. i took it.....with the hand my ring is on and shook his. he gasped, noticing the glint. "ohhh! im telling your husband," he chuckled. i just casually waved it off. "please, my husband knows i be looking at other men. he should feel blessed that i still come back," we both shared a chuckled. juugo looked like he might have a heart attack. "well anyway, it was nice meeting you john. you guys are up next," i motioned to the front. "oh, sorry," he said, quickly putting the things on the conveyor. "oh, and my rude fiancé's name is juugo. shake her hand, juugo," he demanded. i held out a hand. he took it. "pleasure," i grinned evilly.

"well it was nice talking to both of you. congratulations! ta-ta!" i chimed, walking away with a wave. "you have a nice day, ma'am!" he called back. i was happy. really happy. toxic implanted into their relationship: check. at this point, all i have to do is wait. hmm....i wonder if i could get john to invite me to their wedding. that would probably make juugo's head explode. i sighed. being evil just feels sooo good. i wonder how many 'chance' encounters we will have. i guess we will just see.