AP: Kiba Inuzuka

author's note: this story will literally be the longest of all. i dont know how many parts there will be to the AP series but if each were to round out at five like the last one then it will be about 40 fucking chapters in addition to the main story. yeah, loads of bonus content for this story.

SSP: chapter 47

Main difference from the main story: kiba's reaction to shino is different

story picks up from the end of the conversation between juugo and shino....

shino pov

"im soo glad to hear that. i was a bit worried that all of your friends from the last time you were here would have forgotten you. another thing that worked itself out. soooo....i have to take a trip to the university for a bit. would you like me to take you back to the hotel?" he asked. i nodded. he nodded and started out.

i was walking through the café, wondering how on earth my friends would react when they see me, me having been absent for over a year. i heard a group of four guys laughing their asses off about something as i walked towards the door. i felt nostalgic, hearing the laughter. i couldn't make very many friends, really none, back in my home country so ive been deprived of the good times.

i had just walked out the door when i heard mr taka calling for me. i peaked my head back in, seeing him motioning form me to come back. i noticed he was standing next to the group of four that was laughing earlier. i made my way back over, noticing a really buff guy reach over and grab a slightly smaller guy's plate and start to devour it. "damn it, kiba! if you wanted more food, you should have told the waiter!" grunted the guy whose plate was stolen. kiba? i joined juugo next to the table. a closer look revealed shika across the table from a much buffer kiba with an older man on the other side of shika and probably a fucking model of some sort or the other side of kiba. kiba was wolfing down a plate of pancakes and sausage. the model was just looking at him with a knowing look, leaning on the table with his head on his hand. kiba looked back at him, a forkful of pancake halfway in his mouth. he leaned over and pecked the model before finishing. i looked over a shika who was staring at the two with a love struck gaze. i looked at juugo who seemed pretty conflicted about the whole ordeal that just happened. "yeah, mr taka?" i said. he shook his head to snap out of the daze. at the sound of my voice, the four looked right at me. kiba's eyes widened. "s-s-shino?! what the hell are you doin here?" said kiba, cheeks full of pancake. i motioned to juugo who had spaced out again. "mr taka is helping me finish my degree. what is....what is going on here?" i motioned to their table. he just looked at the model, who had been staring at the side of his face the whole time. "john, why are we here any way?" he asked. the model, who im guessing is named john, shook his head out of the daze. "we were having breakfast with shika and asuma. we were talking while eating until you stole my plate, completely throwing off my train of thought. who are you?" asked john, speaking to me. "didnt kiba tell you about shino, john? they were....a big deal before some shit happened and shino moved out the country," said shika. "who are you? ive never seen you before?" i asked john. im confident ive never seen him before. he is insanely good looking so im sure i would have at least tried to talk to him.

"he's.....he's my boyfriend," muttered kiba, taking john's hand and squeezing it tight, intertwining the fingers. "what the fuck, kiba?! i thought you would wait for me! we were susposed to talk things out when i was finally able to make it back to the city? this whole time you been cheating on me?!" i was feeling a swirl of emotions. anger, sadness, loneliness, but most of all......most of all betrayal. my boyfriend betrayed me while i was away. "cheated on you? YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!!" yelled kiba, standing up to reveal that he was about twice as big as i was now. he was still holding tight to john's hand. "i told you, kiba. i told you soo many fucking times: i. did. not. CHEAT!! two things should have made that obvious. i am GAY, you know, cause you are my boyfriend. also, that was my cousin, kiba. MY COUSIN! the one that i had told you was coming for weeks before. me and HER were always close and she wanted to vent to me about something which is why i had to cancel our date to chill with her. she cried herself to sleep and i was hugging her when we fell asleep. you fucking jumped to conclusions and attacked me out of nowhere. i didnt move away cause i wanted too, kiba. my dad got a job in another country and had to leave. i was still living with them at the time so i had to go with. i kept telling you and kept telling you this months ahead but you wouldn't listen. i had even tried to call you while we were getting packed but you were devastated cause you convinced yourself that i was cheating. i couldn't call once we got over there cause we couldn't afford long distance and the trip back was too expensive. I DIDNT FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU KIBA!! i...i love you. i love you so much and it hurt every fucking day i couldn't see or hear or feel you. i missed you so much!!" shit. i was pretty much sobbing at this point. i had no way of stopping the tears at finally being able to see my future husband again after so long. kiba was crying too. "i...i missed you too," he whimpered, wiping his eyes.