chapter 49

the next day....

reader pov

"ooohhh!! im sooo sorry to hear about what happened between you and juugo!" she hugged me really tightly. "im actually perfectly fine about it but thanks for ya concern. i actually came here with my new boyfriend, shikamaru nara," i said. she pulled away and looked at me, then at him, then back at me. "nope. you gotta go and get juugo back, john. he is really messed up about it. you should have seen how happy he was when he called me talking about how you guys are totally cannon again. i was supporting you," she gave me a cheer. i shook my head. "im afraid that ship has sailed, mrs uzumaki. all the love i had for him has left the building, leaving room for my new boyfriend," i pulled him close and pecked his cheek. he had a dark blush and his grip on my hand tightened. "uugghh!!! i just cant deal with this! i had gotten a tee with you guys' kissing that i was totally gonna wear to your wedding and rub it in that bitch Karin's face. i totally supported the affair, by the way," she said. "im not even gonna discuss that last part. now....about that bitch Karin. do you happen to have a way to contact her? id love to hear her side of the story," i said. she flipped her hair. "last i heard of her was last week when she told me her and her ex were gonna run away or whatever. i was like 'bye bitch' and she was like 'im staying for two weeks, hoe'. im pretty sure she is still in the city. i happen to have her number," she pulled out her phone. "ill just text you her number. now...about brunch. whatcha having? ill make it myself," she said. she walked away. we followed her into the main dinning room. she led us to a table. we took a seat. "as you know, we aren't mega rich like juugo is soo...." she shook her head. "its on the house. what is it?" i felt the buzz of a text. i looked at it.

mrs uzumaki: {Karin's Contact Info} you are totally my guinea pigs for life

"something to share would be nice.....and healthy too," said shika. "i have a perfect new menu for you guys. ill be back," she turned and walked away. "she is sooo nice," commented shika. "her food is divine," i said. "yeah, asuma actually took me here when we first met," he said. "ive always wondered....how on earth did we catch the attention of such rich people? i met mrs uzumaki on my first date with juugo. i totally have the hook up," i shrugged. he chuckled. "yeah...i guess free fancy food is a good hookup," he said.

she returned a few minutes later with two trays of food. she set them in front of us and pulled off the lids. "two breakfast samplers. eat every bit of it and tell me what was your fave," we nodded. she nodded and walked away. "im not gonna lie....im totally curious as to what kiba and shino are doing right now," i commented as i dug in. "at the gym. shino thinks kiba is getting fat. he asked me this morning if kiba had been slacking off in the weight room," he took a bite of pancake. "of course not. if anything he got better. you know how draining it can be having a night with me," i smirked. he had a dark blush. "*swallows* yeah. i told him that. he was pissed. started yelling at kiba for some reason before the line was cut. i dont know...shino might get sent to the hospital again for pissing kiba off. he is awfully...competitive, especially knowing that kiba's ex was a far better love than he ever was," explained shika. i shrugged. "i guess we will see when we see. by the way...are you going back to frat house? cause....you know, i--" "YES...(clears throat) i mean yeah. id rather stay with you. kiba and shino are gonna do a bunch of noisy things till they are happy together again," he said. i shrugged. sounds fine to me. now....to talk with Karin to see what i can work out.

later on that day...

Karin pov

"come on, babe. you know we have to leave in like two hours. are you coming or not?" he muttered. i swear im tired of him already. i only got with him for some sex till juugo came around but he is totally whipped. wants me to run away with him to Russia for some new job he got...that wasn't selling drugs. i told him that i would go if i didnt find a reason not to and so far i haven't found a reason not to so i packed my things and was about to head out the door with him when i got a call. "im gonna take this," i told him. he grunted as i walked back into the hotel room and closed the door. it was an unknown caller. i precariously answered.