chapter 38

later on that night....

shika pov

the guy wasn't lying. i dont know if just some slacks and a dress shirt were enough to feel comfy at a place like this. he sat across from me in a black and white suit, grumbling to himself as he sipped his whine. "is there something wrong? if you aren't comfortable with this, we can go somewhere else," i offered, trying not to shake at how under dressed i am. he downed his glass of wine and set the glass back on the table, obviously angry about something. "its....its fine. im just going through a bit of a rough patch at home," he grunted. "wanna talk about it?" i offered. he glanced up at me from glaring at the table. i just shrugged. "yeah, i would like to talk about it but im sure you wouldn't be comfortable around me anymore," he grunted as he poured himself another cup of wine. "try me," i said. yeah, im a good friend. even though we are susposed to be here as little more than friends, i still like to help people with their problems. im just a good guy like that. he took a long swig of his wine. "i just found out today that my husband of four years has had a boyfriend while i was gone at work," he said. my eyes widened. he wasn't lying when he said i wouldn't be comfortable around him any more. i sighed. there goes my chances of meeting a good guy. guess he was too good to be true. "are you here cause you intended on cheating on him?" i asked, shifting to marriage counselor mode. he seemed surprised before his face softened, realizing what i was trying to do. "no. bedroom has been boring and i figured id try and spice things up by adding a third one to the party for a while," he admitted, taking another long swig. i couldn't help but chuckle. "you invited me here to ask for a threesome?" i just wanted to make sure im understanding him right. "no but it would have came up in the conversation today," he said. well that was a relief. he actually intended on letting me know he was married too. "then what did you invite me here for?" i asked, genuinely curious. "you seemed like you had a good head on ya shoulders....and between your legs. i wanted to get to know both," he said. at least he is honest. nothing was susposed to be more than friends here which ill admit i was pretty bummed about but at least i didn't end up like juugo and john. "i had actually just broken up with my boyfriend before bumping into you," i shrugged. he laughed. "what happened there?" he asked. "caught him cheating with one of my friends, well ex-friends now," i said, slowly realizing that im not completely over it. "damn," he said. there was a moment of silence.

"so tell me more about whats going on," i started, taking a sip of wine. he finished his glass and ordered us dinner. "like i said, bedroom has been getting boring. i tried everything. toys, s&m, hell, i even tried bottoming but nothing was stopping his distracted eyes. last resort was susposed to be the threesome if i had been able to convince you," he said. i suppressed a chuckle. him...bottoming? he raised a brow at me. "im actually really good, surprisingly. didn't think id like being fucked that much," he said, taking another swig. another chuckle. still cant really see it. i mean...the guy just oozes masculinity. even kiba had his feminine moments and people still mistake me for a girl when i wore a robe. he was eying me from across the table. "you....you wanna try me? im actually really horny since i couldn't have sex with my husband after finding out he was cheating," he said, looking deep into my eyes. im not gonna lie, i actually do. we could even flip afterwards but....he is still married. im not gonna help drive them apart. im sure he could notice my conflicted expression. "tsk...you naïve. think you can drive us apart, dont ya?" he read me like a book. he finished off his glass and set it on the table. i nodded nervously. "in actuality, me not cheating would tear us apart. call it revenge for his boyfriend of 4 months actually walking in when we were about to have sex," he said. my eyes widened. that's...that's something else. "he actually walked in on you guys?" i asked. "should have saw him. he was walking slowly with a bat like he was intending on defending my own house from me. i actually thought iruka had the same idea i had and just bought a third wheel for the bedroom. anyway....whats it gonna be? i actually ship off to france at around midnight and i haven't been laid in months. i actually didn't cheat on my husband while i was away," he said. yeah, i was still conflicted. only real difference is that he was open about his situation. he reached across the table and took my hand. "shika...will you plow me in order to save my marriage?" he asked, a surprisingly sincere smile on his face. i chuckled. "well...when you put it like that...." i scratched my head nervously. he grinned.