chapter 29

Author's note: IM BACK!!!

four days later...

Karin pov

i looked at it and looked at it, trying to believe what he just said. he took the pen and put it in my hand, placing it to the paper. "just sign it, Karin. it wont be forever," he soothed. i shook my head. no. im not signing this. what the fuck is this? "what the fuck is this?!" i asked out of disbelief. he just came in this morning while i was eating breakfast in the living room of the house and put these papers on the coffee table. "dont worry, its fine. just....at least their not divorce papers?" he offered. tsk...like that makes it any less awful. "what do you mean you want to separate? you just left for some two month trip only to return a few days later just to separate from me? what the hell is this? who the hell is it? obviously there is someone else who you want to spend time with," i ran my hand down my face wishing that this was just some sick dream and i would wake up any minute now. its just not happening. just not fucking gonna happen. he took my hand in both of his, the same way he did when he proposed ironically, and gave me pleading eyes. "i believe this is good for the both of us," he said. i looked at him like he was crazy. "what happened to working on us after your 'trip'? what happened to just disappearing for a while and getting our marriage back on track? i LOVE you, juugo. i fucking love you sooo much that i birthed you three children! i dont know what the fuck this is but i dont wanna do it. i want no part in it. id rather wait for you to come back from the trip and we go see that marriage counselor," i tossed the pen away and sat back on the sofa. his eye brows furrowed. "look Karin, we have been drifting apart for years. this is just for us to.....test the waters, if you will. perhaps if we see other people for a while, we will remember what we fell in love for in the first place. i want you to be happy and i can see that you clearly aren't with me so sign the separation papers and go find what it is you want that im not able to provide for you," he pleaded. he makes a good point but that's not the issue here. he is obviously seeing someone else and basically wants to free himself of the guilt of his affair. "who is she?" i narrowed my eyes as i called him on his shit. "there isn't a woman, Karin. i just wanna explore my options free from the guilt," he said. i raised a brow. "so you wanna go clubbing and shit? is that what it is? strippers and hoes all around like before we got married?" i accused. he shrugged. "you could say that if it makes you feel better," he said. i shook my head. "im not gonna let you feel good about cheating on me nor will i condone this little affair with this whore you have on the side. id rather wait till you realize that all the woman you need is right here. you dont need some young woman who cant even worked like i can," i smirked. yeah. im all that. those kids didn't come out of nowhere. he sighed. "just sign the papers and explore. i know there are other guys you want to be with, Karin. ive found your little black book," he said. i shrugged. "i only have it to remind you that i have other options," i deadpanned. he nodded. "now i want you to explore those options. find a better man than me. i wont be upset if you wanna get a divorce," he said.

"the thing you dont realize is that you are the best option. that's why i married you. all the others wanted to fuck all the time but you actually wanted to get to know me. i had options, hell options for a bad bitch like me, and i chose you. im gonna continue to chose you for the rest of my life. you should be proud," i said. he leaned forward wiping the tears from my eyes that i didn't even know were coming. "its fine, Karin. we can just be separate for like six months. im confident that in that time we will have found what we want and we can talk about us," he said. "i want another one," i deadpanned. his eyes widened. "what?" he asked. "i said i want another kid. im sure that we can fix us by raising another together," i said. "if we come to that decision in six months, then definitely, but right now, i want you to pursue others," he said, placing the pen back in my hand. i sighed. he really isn't gonna let this go. its fine. ill find the bitch he is cheating with and call her on her shit. yeah. "you know what? fine. ill do it. ill do the little separation thing you want for us. hell, i might even cheat a few times, just to prove to you that we are meant to be," i signed the papers quickly. he smiled. "thanks babe," he said, taking the papers off the table and walking by. he placed a chaste kiss against my forehead before disappearing right out the door. ok. not i need to switch to detective mode. i will find the bitch he is cheating with. you can believe that.