chapter 60

1 week later....

reader pov

i sighed. its finally that time. i wont deny, i have mixed feelings right now. overwhelming happiness cause i get to go home and fuck my boyfriend for the first time in a week, happy cause this incident is finally behind us, but....well sorta sad cause i gotta leave muu. while the reason we met isn't the best, he is a good guy. insanely passionate lover. he worked way to hard to satisfy me in the bedroom. the true definition of power bottom. did his best to keep me happy. we actually went on a couple of dates which was fun. i wont deny i did have a great time with muu. fancy restaurants and diners, bowling and arcade. cuddling 24/7 wasn't as bad as one would think it would be. he was always cold unless he was with me. his cold body kept me cool while i warmed him up. perfectly synergetic. the guys really lonely too. its been him for the past decade since no family comes by ever and he is an only child with both parents gone. sorta makes my heart sink, knowing that he will have to go back to being a lonely little mummy. he didnt seem too happy about me leaving either. he literally clung to me the whole time i got packed. literally, arms and legs wrapped around me with his face buried in my neck. hasn't stopped sobbing. i turned up the thermostat to 110, just like it was before i came. i stood at the door. "i hate to say this but i gotta go, muu. its been fun but....well im dating kakashi and we are in love. i cant just throw that away," i rubbed his back soothingly. "but i love you too!!" he sobbed into my shoulder. "no you dont, muu. im just the first one who has given you attention in a while. just give it some time and have an open mind. im sure you will find someone in time," i said. he squeezed me tighter. "ya gotta let me go," i said. "i dont wanna," he growled into my neck. "i have a boyfriend. i had a great time and i wont deny that i do wish we would have met under different circumstances but i gotta go. i been away from him for way too long. i miss him and i know he misses me. this is one of those times where you have to think about other people, muu," i rubbed his back.

about five minutes of him sobbing before he finally started to calm down. he pulled his face out of my neck and pressed his lips against mine again. he kissed me passionately, savoring my taste for the last time. he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. his grip on me was growing tighter. "it will be fine. you have a lot of stuff that you could give to someone. just make sure that they are worth your time and are willing to accept you the way you are, ok?" i said. he caressed my face. another kiss. "im gonna go now," he nodded and finally let me go. he watched me as i got in my car and left. i sighed. that could have been worse. he could have been the crazy type.

i pulled into the driveway of our new home. i must say, i didnt see it coming. i got out and grabbed my stuff. i made my way up to the door. i walked inside. well its much nicer than the last time i was here. i left my luggage in the living room and headed upstairs. another bathroom was installed and both made bigger. bigger rooms from the looks of it. i looked around for our room, only to stumble upon kiba masturbating again. "sorry," he just grunted and continued fingering himself as i closed the door. i wonder where our room is. i texted kakashi.

me: where is my warm reunion and kiss?

kakashi: im horny

me: where is our room?

kakashi: downstairs

i made my way downstairs and looked around. ino's room was actually the den of this big house and had been reverted back to such. that only leaves one more room. i grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to obito's old room. i walked in. he was just laying there nude with the blanket covering his groin. "where is my hugs and kisses and constantly telling me how much ya missed me?" i raised a brow. "shut the damn door. i know kiba is masturbating right now and he tends to let himself in," he growled, rolling on his side away from me. i closed the door and locked it. i walked over and put my stuff away. i stripped to my undies and climbed in bed with him. i snugged up to him. he just growled but held my hand on his stomach. "wanna talk about it?" i kissed his cheek. "im beginning to think this is a bad idea," he muttered. "why? this room is bigger than ours, closer to both the universities, no more bills so we can go out a little more often, this bed is bigger than mines. whats not to like?" i said. "the other two who live here. i swear all they do is fuck. literally, all day. nothing but loud as banging noises. kiba is always horny. shino just makes due. they've pretty much fucked everywhere but this room. kiba hates cleaning up afterwards. shino works a lot so he is exhausted having to work 50 hours, go to school, fuck kiba every single day, AND clean up.....well everything. i hardly can leave this room without kiba trying to make a pass at me and lets not forget that i haven't had sex in like a week so yeah. im a little grumpy," he grumbled. "apparently we need to have a house meeting. after shino gets off work, we can talk to em and get this worked out. im sure there is much more to kiba and shino's relationship that meets the eye right now," i said. "just...after sex cause i really need the stress relief," he rolled over and kissed me.