chapter 6

reader pov

"i wanna cuddle again," he said. i got out of the tub and toweled off. "of course you do," i wrapped the towel around my waist and headed out the bathroom. i heard water splashing. he followed me into his master bedroom. i walked over and put on my undies. "come on, john. we just had some wonderful sex, took a bath together, all that's left is for us to snuggle and read a good book," he said. "tsk...and then you will say 'we had sex, took a bath, cuddled for hours watching tv and reading. we may as well be dating. everyone else will think that' im not stupid, hidan. i know enough about you to know how that crazy brain of your works," i said. "see!! you already know me soooo well. we are made for each other," he said as i got dressed. "i said i know enough. i dont know you as a person," i pulled on my tee. "but you wont even try! we are susposed to cuddle and talk about hopes and dreams. about how i want a nice house and two kids. i wanna go to work and come back to your arms. kiss and cuddle every night. ill put you through school and you can live with me. we could even get married," he explained. i sighed. "why does it mean more to you that you took my virginity than it does to me? this situation is susposed to be the other way around. im susposed to be chasing you around and talkin about getting married," i said. "you just dont understand how much you mean to me, john. ive been in a lot of relationships with a bunch of guys and i know a good one when i see one," he said. "you dont even know my real name. nor did you ask. you just want good sex and im perfectly ok with that. im all good with a friends with benefits relationship with you. ill even agree to spend time with ya and cuddle and all that shit if you are feeling lonely but im gonna see other people," i pulled on my jeans. "...whats your real name?" he asked. "(f/n). why is it that i had to remind you that you dont know my real name? why is it that when we are together, you either wanna fuck or cuddle. you want a friend, hidan, and im willing to be that. you want companionship, a shoulder to cry on, occasionally mess around with, someone to go to clubs and hang out with. that's a friend, not a boyfriend," i said. i sat on the bed to put my socks on. "you know soooo much about me and we've only known each other like three days. you know what i want in a person and everything yet you refuse to open up to me. we go to the movies and out to eat and im the only one who is talking. why wont you let me in? ive let you into my house, my heart, my ass and you wont even talk to me," he grunted. "you dont just date after fucking once. this started off as a grindr hookup and-" he pushed me on the bed and straddled me. "who cares how this started. ive been forgotten and i give zero fucks about it. so the relationship didn't start off all that good, who cares?! i just want to be with you in every way possible," he said. "you are just desperate, hidan. that's it. the long and the short of it. ive been at your house in the past few days than ive been at mine and ive seen how the other people here treat you. they avoid you like the plague and damn near cry when you call for them. i talked to that kakuzu guy yesterday and he told me that before i got here, you made sexual advances on all of your bodyguards, even going as far as making them fuck you. a friends with benefits relationship is the best thing for you," i said. he grunted. he threw his hands up in surrender. "if you wont be my boyfriend then i dont wanna see you ever again," he grunted. i shrugged.

i pushed him off me and stood up. i slipped on my shoes and walked right out the door. i got in my car and pulled off. as soon as i walked in the apartment, i got a call.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

yeah

i want you to come back

'i dont wanna see you ever again' were your exact words.

i lied. i was just mad cause you were right

i figured that

so you know i dont mean it. i want you to come back

im already at home