chapter 56

1 month later....

reader pov

i was sitting on the sofa in the living room of the apartment watching tv. i didnt have to be to school till ten so im all good. i have a two classes and work after that so im enjoying this time to my self. kakashi walked in the apartment wearing his classic black slacks with a white dress shirt. he had a stern expression. "whats wrong?" i asked. he set his bag next to me before dropping to his knees. "i have an interview in an hour," he grunted as he worked at my pants. "you dont seem to happy about it," i said. he undid the belt and loosened my pants. "im nervous as fuck and i need some help," he grunted as he pulled out my dick and put it right in his mouth. he wasn't gentle. slurping and sucking ferociously till my toes curled up. i gripped the sides of the sofa as i came in his mouth. he kept sucking. "hey john! can you take me to--" kiba stopped as he witnessed what was probably the most aggressive blowjob ive ever gotten. he grunted before slamming his door shut. i didnt even have time to worry before i ended up cumming again. he licked up every drop before sucking like a vacuum and pulling me out with a pop. wow did that take a lot of out of me. i looked at the clock, 8:15 am. ok. i have enough time for a short nap. "whats....with the blowjob," i muttered through pants. "calms me down," he said, licking his lips. he put me back away and zipped up my pants. "cant do more cause i cant have a limp. wish me luck," he grunted, leaning down and kissing me. he pulled away and started out the door. "brush your teeth!" i could still taste me in his mouth. he just waved as he walked out the door. i took in a deep breath. ok. i...im good. i can do this. im not that tired. ok. i stood up and did some stretching. it was subsiding. ok. "what did you want, kiba?" i called into his room. just some growling.

"hey, i didnt expect that either. it just kinda happened. obviously whatever you wanted wasn't that important," i shrugged, sitting back down. his door opened. he walked around and sat next to me. "awe! dont pout like that, kiba. you are ruining your great looks," i kissed his cheek. he just grunted. "what is it? if you dont need anything then im gonna take a nap," i said as i laid down. i set my phone for a hour and got comfortable. "i....i need you to take me to work tonight," he grunted. normally naruto would take him but whatever. "sure," i closed my eyes. "im...im moving out," he grunted. "ok," i said. didnt need to tell me that. assuming kakashi gets this job, it wont be a problem keeping this apartment to ourselves. "im moving in with shino," he grunted. "ok," i dont know why he keeps telling me these things. "we are probably gonna get back together," he grunted. "is there something you are trying to tell me, kiba?" i said. "kakashi is gonna get a job so....he should move out," he grunted. "he wont need to cause you are," i said. "he could move in with shino in my stead and they could get together," he said. "you should talk to kakashi about that," i said. "you keep saying to talk to him about that. would you talk to me if he wasn't here?" he asked. "yup," aint no sense in lying. kiba is a backup if me and kakashi dont work out but....well i dont see any reason for that to happen. "but if im talking to shino then...." "then we cant talk if me and kakashi break up. at which time, ill find someone else. im not gonna take you back if you get back with shino then break up cause im single again, kiba. im not gonna let me be the reason you keep playing with his heart. date shino and live your own life," i said. he isn't letting me go to sleep and im really tired.

"i dont wanna date shino. i wanna date you," he folded his arms childishly. "sucks for you. im happy with kakashi. you have someone who wants you right now and you refuse to talk to him cause you are chasing someone who you lost. its cruel that you wont give shino a chance," i said. "i dont care about him. im just....im horny too. he will tide me over till you come around," he said. "but im not coming around, kiba. im in a happy relationship with kakashi and i dont wanna change that. kakashi likes me, as you know already from you guys talking, so there isn't a reason for us to break up. you are being selfish, kiba. who is to say you wouldn't do the same thing to me if we were to get together? who's to say that if we were together, you would jump at the chance to talk to another guy you like and leave me....again," i grunted. "im sorry. i wasn't thinking about what i did way back when but now i know that you are right for me," he grunted. "ive moved on and im gonna keep on moving on. you need to suck it up and move on. someone else is waiting to love you and you need to let em. stop being difficult and go get loved. now....leave me alone. i need a nap," i got comfy. "but-" "no. never gonna happen. no more talking," i dozed off.