AP: Obito (Pt 7)

author's note: told ya this was gonna be one of the longest.

reader pov

"well that was a bit rude but its neither here nor there. greetings, john. im suigetsu and ill be your tour guide for...well probably the next few weeks," he stood up and held out a hand. i took it, shaking it warily. i didnt have any other options but to accept what was going on here. obito seemed to trust this man so ill have to as well. "i can tell that brain's a buzzing about whats going on right now but fear not, for our job is pretty simple. id say by the third appointment, you would be pretty versed with how we do things here..." he leaned in close,"....and dont think that since you are dating the boss's son that you get any freebies from me..." he leaned back, elbowing me playfully,"...well all have to do our part, yeah?" he seemed to be in a happy mood about something. i was still confused about the whole thing. i just nodded, wishing to avoid saying the wrong thing to the wrong person. the glint of silver was faint through his jacket but i saw it and it didnt tell me that he was all play and games. he clasped his hands together. "now, lets get ya into some better clothes and get on the road, shall we?" he chimed as he made his way out. i followed him, merely not having a reason not to.

i was lead back the way i came, passing the door to the room i had woken up in and heading straight. we eventually came to another door, not unlike any of the other doors ive seen. he opened it right up, revealing a closet of sorts. nothing particularly fancy about the dull grey walls with shelves evenly spaced on them. the shelves to my right held shirts, the ones to my left jeans and shorts, while the ones that lay ahead held many pairs of shoes. "have your pick. just wearing something comfortably. we will be doing alot of walking and jogging," he said before he stepped out the room, closing the door softly behind him.

it didnt take long for me to chose. i only chose a variation of what i was already wearing. simple and bland but not boring in my opinion. solid black jeans, a collared white shirt, and some black and white high top tennis shoes. i was even able to find a matching hat that i placed comfortably on my head. i had adjusted the pants to ride comfortably on my hips, aided by a belt, when the door opened again. suigetsu circled me quickly before smirking. "i dont know how you do it but the bland look really works on you. anyway, lets go. if we are lucky, you will get the hang of it by the third appointment and we will be all good to go by early tonight," he said before walking out. i said nothing, just following the strange man.

i was led through some more halls and up some steps before we walked through a door. through it, revealed a large under ground parking structure with a few scattered parked cars. i followed him to a somewhat normal looking black sedan. he got in the driver's side while i got in the passenger and he prepared to drive off. the car was empty, save a small children's back pack in the back seat. "whats in there?" i asked curiously. he chuckled. "why that's the merch, john. pretty fucking expensive too. lucky for you, i only deal with high profile clients. they dont spend millions but its not uncommon that they would hand over upwards of about 6k each visit," he said before he pulled off.

"listen here, man, cause im only gonna say it once: say nothing and do nothing. at the very least for the first few appointments. the people we deal with arent quick to trust a new face. just let me do the talking. stay there and look pretty, ok?" he warned as we walked towards the entrance of a large hotel. i just nodded briskly. he had received a call earlier and excused himself while we were enjoying some breakfast. whatever the conversation was, it left him quite peeved. i didnt push the matter. i simply followed him to the receptionist desk. "im here to speak with mr taka. he called me a few minutes ago asking that i come quickly," said suigetsu. the woman nodded. she placed a quick call before motioning to the elevator. "top floor, room 10 to the left. he is expecting you," suigetsu nodded before walking to the elevator. i just followed.