chapter 48

author's note: you see that number up there? ^^^^^^^^^ that is fucking ridiculous. 48 CHAPTERS and we aren't any where near done. oh no. not even close. still gotta get rid of juugo before the end of the semester. yeah....loads more. probably gonna hit the sixties with this one, guys and girls.

hope you guys are still liking the story cause its a long one. this is what happens when i make the chapters shorter so its easier to read.

ok...back to the story...

later on that night...

shino pov

he sniffled into my neck. "you mean....this whole time....you didnt even cheat?" he whimpered. i rubbed his back soothingly. as soon as we got back he pushed me on the bed and laid down on me, half straddling my hips. i took this opportunity to tell him what had actually happened. "what im more concerned about is what happened while i was gone. what was going on with john?" i asked. he sniffled and lifted his head out of my neck. he wiped away his tears before laying back down on my shoulder. "he was the first one to ever be with me after what had happened between us. i was confident i loved him mainly cause he reminded me soooo much of you. it was pretty one sided till recently, last night actually, where he actually started loving me like i loved him. that was....until i saw you," he said. shit. apparently he was in love until he saw me again. if i would have came back any later they might have been married. i dont know. i also dont wanna think about that. i have my kiba back and that's all that really matters. i just need a bit of closure. i dont want john turning into some type of stalker. "i...i want you to talk to him, kiba. shika said he was more messed up about it than he was leading on. i want you to make sure you explain what we had and what we are and let him know that it will never work and that we are forever cause we will always be in love," i said. he chuckled. "im sure he moved on a lot faster than you would realize. i know you saw him. the guy is fucking hot sexy," he said. i couldn't help but laugh at that one. "yeah...you have good taste, babe. just....talk to him for me, ok? didnt you live with him for a couple of weeks? just use the cover of getting your things back. ill just catch up with the other frat guys while ya gone. after you take care of that...." i grinned, grabbing a handful of his ass. he grunted, nuzzling his face in my neck. "we can catch up all night," i smirked. he chuckled, kissing me warmly. "ill be right back," he got out of bed and grabbed a jacket before heading out. i sighed. i looked at the clock, 5:30 pm. id say he will be back around 6 or 7. if i remember correctly, kiba still has ridiculous stamina. probably wont be finished till around 1 or 2 am. shit. i need to get something to eat and drink or ill die right in the middle!!

a few minutes later....

reader pov

"soo...whats going on between you and kakashi?" he asked. he snuggled his back against my chest and pulled up the covers. we finished showering but decided to remain in bed and watch tv....naked cause we can. "i dont even wanna think about that guy. i dont wanna be distracted while being with you. you deserve my full attention," i nuzzled my face in his neck. he chuckled. "really? you mean to tell me...that you wont be thinking of other people while being with me? i have a hard time believing that," he said. "after i talk to juugo's wife and get them on the road to getting back together, im all yours. are you mad?" i raised a brow. "no, just....well i dont really know how to feel about that. im pretty sure this is the first time that you've been with someone and not be working an angle or something. i dont know if i should be honored or suspicious and cautious," he said. i held him tighter, resting my head on his. i felt sooo warm and comfy with him in my arms. i never noticed it before but i guess i wouldn't cause i was always thinking about being with someone else or manipulating something. guess there is no time like the present. "ill be here for the long haul, babe. we are totally gonna become the new kiba and shino," i said. another chuckle. "i dont know if i would go that far but i guess i like the idea. ive never had someone who was actually....you know, mine. who wasn't thinking about getting with someone else. you know it was actually starting to get to me. all my friends were in relationships and happy but me. ive never been the center of attention in a relationship before," he said. "well there is a first time for everything. you really think i just planned what happened over this semester? nope. it all started with the frat party. if i wouldn't have gone to that frat party, i wouldn't even be here with you right now," i said. he rolled over in my embrace and kissed me. he pulled away. "im sooo glad you were the unfortunate soul to fuck kiba that night," he grinned. "tsk...if i could take it back i would. im sure we would have still talked...just not for a long while," i said. "we would have talked. im sure kiba would have half stalked you till he found out if you were gay or not...then he would have pounced," he said. "only cause you are way too timid to talk to people. sure kiba is mega hot sexy with a rocking body but that just means he would get used for sex. you....you are like the whole package. smart sexy and....well just agree that you are the whole package. we haven't really talked long enough for me to really like anything else about you," i said. he laughed.