chapter 54

later on that afternoon....

reader pov

shika was the last one to come out the shower. he got dressed and we all convened in my living room. "no hard feelings?" asked shika. "eh...we had sex so all if forgiven. everyone got someone," i shrugged. kido pulled me into a deep kiss, savoring my taste for a full 60 seconds. he pulled away, glaring at me lustfully. "i swear i might just be in love," he whispered, pecking my lips. kakashi pried us apart, pulling me to his side. "fuck off," he grunted before kissing me. i swear he has split personalities. first he is super nice like in class then he completely flips, making you think he might just stab you in your sleep. eh...both of em are hot so im all good. we all started out. i opened the door, revealing kiba. he looked at all of us. me and shika face palmed. "im already regretting earlier today," i grunted as kiba pulled me into a kiss. kakashi pried us apart again. "MY boyfriend. go get your own," he glared at kiba, making him jump. kakashi pulled me out the house and to my car. he drove us back to his house. i was once again dragged out the car up to his house and pushed in the bed. he climbed in and pulled my arm around his waist before snuggling up to me. it was then....that my phone started vibrating non stop. i looked at it. the number of new messages started climbing, a new one coming in every few seconds. i looked at em.

hidan: WHY DO YOU KEEP NOT INVITING ME TO STUFF

Karin: explain, mr all-star top

shika: are we really ok? is there a chance we can get back together? do you really forgive me?

kido: whats wrong with your boyfriend? actually idgaf i just wanna know if we can mess around from time to time. i wont tell shika if you wont

asuma: you should do porn, just saying

mrs uzumaki: there were two people in that vid that i didnt recognize. also....when did you start doing foursomes?

shino: dont be mad but....i sorta told kiba about the video. he kept asking about what was going on and id hate for him to walk in on you guys....filming?

kiba: WHY DO YOU KEEP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS?!

hinata: when did you start doing porn?

naruto: dont tell no one but.....i sorta found this dildo and i was wondering if you could....you know, tell me how to use it? im not gay, just a bit curious. there was lots of cum in that video

sasuke: you are never coming near my ass again. i dont care how good it will feel or how hard you will make me cum. you better not even look at it no more

"why did you film it, kakashi? why did you have to ruin my life like this?" i whimpered, nuzzling his neck. "cause im boring," he muttered. i think he is still a bit drunk. im sure kakashi would be freaking out about this if he were sober. "what would happen if someone important saw you in this video? do you know how hard i was fucking you? im pretty confident they would be convinced you do porn on the low," i muttered. "we will cross that bridge when we get to it," he said, getting comfy in my embrace. i sighed. this just cant be good. i know something bad will happen cause of this. i started messaging people back.

to hidan: never happening again. how are you and obito doing btw. you guys just up and left

to Karin: spur of the moment. my boyfriend's idea. didnt tell me he was gonna film and post it. never again