chapter 42

later on that afternoon....

kakashi pov

ill admit it, that was some good sex. the pounding i had needed, i had gotten, but now he just wont leave me alone. its very much annoying. he just keeps holding me tightly and nuzzling his face in my neck. "why wont you go home?" i asked. he chuckled. "cause i love holding you like this," he mumbled against my neck. "we aren't dating," i grunted. "yes we are. after a nice bath together, we are going on a date. i was thinking a movie and then the football game," he said. i sighed. "i dont want to date you, john. i really just wanted the sex. thanks for the sex but could you please go home?" i said. another chuckle. "i cant. you just to fucking perfect. you literally have it all. maturity and wisdom from being older that me, simplicity and knowing what you want, not to mention the absolute perfect body. you are smaller than me but buffer than shika. a half inch shorter made up for with your hair. you are just as wide as me so its super comfy to spoon with ya and your ass.....oh god your big beautiful plump juicy buttocks that is way to big to fit on your body makes me go crazy. its literally just as big as juugo's and kiba's asses but its made like its bigger cause you are smaller than both of them so yeah, you are perfectly unique. you remind me of no one. you are the true authentic kakashi experience and im hooked. i dont know...i might just be in love," he explained placing a kiss on my neck. "listen john....im flattered that you think of me way but....i dont know if i can say the same thing about you. you dont really stand out to me," i actually felt a little pang of guilt as the words left my mouth. i feel like im crushing his heart a little. he chuckled. "you like me too, you just dont know it yet. now....about our date," he started. "we aren't dating," i deadpanned. "i happen to know that you aren't doing anything for the rest of the day soooooo you have the time. anyway," "you have no idea what i have to do today! im too busy to do anything with you," i grunted, trying to lie my way out of this. "liar. ive been with you one time and i can tell that is a lie already. you know, its not good to lie to yourself or others," he said. "im not lying! i really do have stuff to do," i grunted. "like what? cry about iruka or surf grindr or watch tv or masturbate or even worse: grade papers. im sure being with me will be infinitely better," he said. fuck! he knows me. i dont know how but he knows me. "i dont have time to be with you, john. i have...previous engagements," i grunted. "mmm hmm. these previous engagements the you completely ignored to get plowed at your apartment. im sure they can wait while we go on a date," he said. shit. he just simply wont drop this. i dont know why. "i have to meet my brother in-" "liar! you are totally available for a wonderful night out with me. we gonna go out to eat and to a movie before catching the home game. its gonna be adorable. you are totally sitting on my lap the whole time," he chuckled. i sighed. "john...no. its not you, its me. i just dont want you to get to deep in your infatuation with me only to realize that i just dont feel the same way. this was just sex: that's it. like you said, i already know what i want and im sorry but that's not you," i said it as nicely as i could. another chuckle. "can we at least make this a thing from time to time? i know you have needs and from the puddle of joy stuck to your stomach and the sheets right now, im sure you know i can take care of it," he said, licking up my neck. sent a shiver all through my body but....i wont deny. it was a good shiver. "if i say yes, will you leave me alone?" i grunted. "yeah," he said. i sighed.

"stop trying to hold my hand," i grunted, moving my hand out the way. he didn't even pay attention. he was staring at his phone as he kept absentmindedly reaching for my hand. i dont know why i let him convince me to walk him back to his car at the school. "im sorry, what babe?" he said with a grin. "i dont want to hold your hand, john," i said, dodging his again. "so," he kept reaching for it. i sighed. we finally made it to the edge of the parking lot. good. just a few more feet and i can get away from him. we finally made it to his car. what the fuck! this car is way to nice for it to belong to a student! he chuckled. "its perfectly fine if you want me to give you a ride back home," he said, taking out his keys and clicking it, letting me hear that beep showing it was actually his. i really dont want to give but....yeah, i do wanna take a ride in this. "you will take me straight home, right?" i asked, glaring at him. "i promise," he raised his right hand. i sighed. i got in.