chapter 45

the next morning...

juugo pov

i cant believe it. i simply cant believe that he is willing to give us another chance. all i have to do is find this Shino Aburame and all is forgiven. i typed away on my computer. i searched all the social media. i managed to find a Facebook account to the guy. now...to get into contact with him. dont you worry, john, ill take care of this and get you back.

reader pov

i was woken up by the blaring alarm. i sat up quickly. i looked at the clock, 7:30 am. ok. no need to panic. i got out of bed. he was sleeping sooo peacefully. his ass was a mess though. sorta threw off the adorable teddy bear that is kiba Inuzuka. i pulled up the covers so...you know, i dont see it, and i walked in the bathroom. i took a nice and hot shower, making sure to purge the sweat and cum off of me. ok. i stepped out and toweled off. i walked out in my towel. he was still knocked out. i walked over and shook him. "babe....babe!" i called. he groaned and swiped at my hand. "its time for school," i said. he groaned again before pushing himself up and sitting at the edge of the bed. he winced. he stood up to take the pressure off. i didnt let him kiss me. "long hot shower," i said. he grunted but walked in the bathroom. he closed the door behind him. i changed the sheets and got dressed before sitting on the bed and waiting for kiba to get done. i decided to be really nosy and see what is going on shika and mr beefy.

me: sooo....are you coming to school?

shika: of course i am. why do you ask?

me: i figured mr beefy wreaked you

shika: tsk...i wish. guy's stroke game is way off. i had to top

my eyes widened.

me: how did you do?

shika: i totally stole some of your moves. we had a good night. how about you and kiba?

me: im sure it would be funnier if kiba told you

shika: y?

me: ask him when we get there

shika: what ever

the door finally opened revealing kiba in a towel. he walked over to me. "you didn't eat me out last night," he whispered, leaning down and kissing me. he leaned on me, making me lay down, and straddled me. i pulled away. "i couldn't. you didn't let me," i smirked. he pulled off his towel. "you can right now," he whispered, kissing me again. i pulled away. "cant right now. we gotta get ready for school. isn't today that quiz?" i asked. he sighed.

"you dont have to pout, kiba. its not like we cant do that later," i said as i turned into McDonalds. "you probably wont be in the mood later," he grunted. "that just means i wont wanna have sex. dont mean i wont wanna feel those plump cheeks jiggling on my face," i shrugged. "why you keep talking about it like that? it makes me feel.....fat," he grumbled. i raised a brow. "you are buff, kiba. not fat. you ass jiggles cause you are healthy and it turns me on like a light switch," i grinned. i handed him his breakfast burrito and parfait. he looked at it for a long time. "i...i cant," he said, glaring at the burrito. "its beans that are a no, no, babe. they give you gas. mcdonalds burritos dont have beans in them so they are ok," i said. he sighed in relief before wolfing it down and shoveling down the parfait. i just sipped my smoothie as i took us to school.

"do you really like it....that much?" he whispered as we walked down the hall hand in hand. "ya damn right i do. shika's ass was actually pretty small and petite yet round and smooth so i could work with it but i much more prefer a large and round one with a bit of fur. jiggling is just a bonus for you," i said. he scratched his head nervously, a dark blush on his cheeks. "its just....lately ive been feeling a bit down about my...extra. everything bounces when i run and its getting to be a little embarrassing," he said. his grip on my hand tightened. i turned to face him. he wouldn't look me in the eye. "didnt i show you last night how much i love your jiggle? apparently not but its ok. ill show you how much i love your jiggle later on today," i growled seductively, taking a handful of his ass. ooohhh does he feel good. im super glad he is my distracting while i wait for kakashi. he pulled me into a kiss. pretty intense. i had to pull away before i had to have him right then. we continued walking to class.