chapter 12

later on that night...

reader pov

i pursed my lips in concentration. he kept writing and rewriting how to solve the problem but it just wasn't clicking. "the problem with this man is that his muscles are contracting involuntarily. when they do, the fail to RELAX to a normal state. this problem is asking you what type of medicine would help him out the most," he said. i get the feeling that the answer is mega obvious but its just not coming to me. maybe im a little distracted because he is much better looking up close. i mean seriously! first i discover how hot kakashi is and now that im sitting next to shika on his bed while he is in his shorts and a tank top with no shoes, i realize that this guy is fucking gorgeous. im fighting the raging boner. its funny cause he had a light blush on his cheeks since i walked in like two hours ago. "tsk...talk about something not relaxing to its normal state," i grumbled under my breath. he looked at me in confusion. i shrugged. "im still not getting it," i said. he sighed. "maybe if i show you. see....look," he took my arm and lifted it straight out. "his muscles are contracting..." he made my arm flex. his blush darkened at the sight of my bicep,"...but when he tried to straighten his arm out," he tried to put my arm back but used his other hand to stop himself,"...but his muscles wouldn't relax," he said. i face palmed. i see what he is trying to say. "whats wrong? its nothing to be upset about. i help the guys on the football team all the time," he said. "no. its not that. i just realized how stupid i am. its soooooo obvious that is MUSCLE RELAXERS. im just sooo dumb," i shook my head in discontent. he chuckled. "dont be laughing at my misfortune. i just had a devastating revelation," i noticed that he hadn't let go of my arm yet. im not mad though. i couldn't help but check him out. the white tank top highlights his lithe smooth body with is well defined muscles. he has a very fit slim stature. like a little buffer than a dancer's body. sexy as fuck. i could see that his red basket ball shorts weren't tightened all the way and rode loosely on his waist, revealing just the top edge of his grey briefs. his blush darkened when he noticed my eyes roaming his body. he scooted away quickly. "l-lets move on," he stammered.

another half hour and two more worksheets and i was fully caught up. i sighed in content as i loaded my book bag back up. "thanks, shika. im all caught up thanks to your patience and understanding," i said as i zipped my bag up. he blushed and scratched his head nervously. "a-a-anytime you wanna...you know, study together just stop on by. im always here," he said. i chuckled. "is there some way i can say thank you?" i hinted. he shook his head. "not thanks required," he said. i grinned. i started getting up. he didn't look at me as i put my book bag on my shoulder. "oh and shika.." he looked at me. i just kissed him. he hesitated before kissing back. he just seemed like he was indulging in it. like he had taken a bunch of muscle relaxers. i pulled away with a pop. his face turned redder than a tomato. "hmm....that was good. we should do that again," i whispered seductively. he looked at me with half lidded. he nodded slowly. i set my bag down and kissed him again. i could feel his heart beating out his chest as the kiss grew more desperate. i leaned on him, asking him to lay down. he slowly obeyed letting me climb on top of him. i got between his legs and relaxed at we kissed. more like frenched. i could tell he wasn't experienced from how he kissed. he was rather exploratory. he didn't know if he should touch me while we kissed. i took his arms and put them around my neck as i made the kiss deeper. i took his legs and wrapped them around my waist lazily as i laid on him. i let my hands gently roam his body, stopping at the small of his back. i gently ran a hand along his chest before stopping at his navel. i slipped it under his tank top and felt up his chest, tracing the muscles. his breath hitched when i pinched his nipples. i started kissing his neck. sucking and nipping on the soft flesh till i found the spot that made his back arch into me. "OOHH FFFUUUCCKKK!!!" my head snapped up at the shouting. i looked around trying to find out who it was. "dont....dont stop," he whispered. i could tell he was in insane heat from this little bit of foreplay. i shrugged and continued till i heard some loud growling. "shika, im gonna go see whats wrong. you stay here," i said. he nodded and i got up. i headed out his room and closed his door. i carefully listened till i heard the loud growl again. my head snapped to kiba's closed door. i walked over and opened it. i face palmed. why didn't i see this coming? i should have seen this coming. kiba was butt naked with his face buried in a pillow and his plump round ass in the air. he was fingering himself and jerking off aggressively. still turns me on but im not susposed to be into him anymore. "could ya keep it down, kiba? me and shika are 'studying'," i said as i slowly closed the door. he grunted at the sound of my voice. "wait," he grunted. i stopped closing the door. he turned over, revealing his muscular cum covered chest and hard pink nipples. combined with the dark blush on his cheeks was again turning me on. "shika is a virgin. he isn't ready to lose it yet. just stay with me," he grumbled as he gripped the base of his dick and spread his legs as he masturbated in front of me. i chuckled. i got the feeling he might have been a virgin from how he was reacting to the foreplay. "im honored to be in a position where he is willing to give me his virginity," i started closing the door again. he sat up quickly and stopped me from closing it. "he...he wont be able to take you and he dont know what to do. he is completely inexperienced," he grumbled. "there is a first time for everything. you had a time where you were a virgin. my first time was just last week. its fine. we can power through it," i said. "what if he dont wanna go all the way?" he asked. i shrugged. "doesn't matter if we get all the way naked and im lubed up with a condom ready to penetrate. if he decides at that time that he dont wanna go through with it, that's fine. ill wait till he is ready. im perfectly fine with jacking off," i deadpanned. he grimaced at me. "i fucking knew it. i knew you knew how to control your urges," he glared at me. i shrugged. "did you also know that you are possessive and clingy? that you want to move way tooo fast. i was serious when i said i dont want to marry or move in with you when we only dated for like 6 hours," i said. he pouted. "fine. we can take things slow," he grumbled. i shook my head. "ya had ya chance. im gonna see where this thing with shika can go. i get the feeling that he wont wanna get married and move in together after his first time getting intimate," i said. i closed the door, but not before he stole a kiss from me. "im gonna break you two up," he grumbled. "tsk...like you could," i closed the door.