chapter 52

early the next morning...

reader pov

i woke up with a start. i blinked a few times till my vision cleared. i spied the clock on the nightstand next to the bed, 6:10 am. good. kiba was still sleeping deeply, his hand having loosened up on mine sometime during the night. i gently removed it from around him, quickly replacing it with a bundle of the sheets. i scooted away from him, replacing my body with the pillows when he started groaning. i made my way out the bed. he groaned for a bit before settling back down and returning to sleep. i used a rag, moistened quickly in the faucet so i don't wake him up, and cleaned myself up as much as i could. i cant risk waking him up by taking a shower right now. i don't wanna have to explain to him why im leaving or deal with him chasing me down the street. i gathered up my things, placing them back in my suitcase. its early so they shouldn't be up yet. i got dressed quickly and made my way out. i put my things in my car. shit. me and Naruto drove up here. eh...im sure shika can catch a ride with his new man. i got in and pulled off.

2 hours later...

kakashi pov

i was woken up by a knock on my door. i groaned as i rolled out of bed, wearing nothing but the skin i was born in. i looked at the clock, 8:20 am. who on earth would come over my house this early? i know gai is still sleep cause he probably went out drinking. i kept trying to figure out who it might be as i made my way to the door. i opened it. my eyes widened. he stood before me in jeans and a tee and a large bag in his hand. he didn't wait for me to walk in, instead just pulling me into a tight hug and burying his face in my neck, sobbing his eyes out. i....i didn't know what to do so i just closed the door and waited till he calmed down. he pulled me tighter, squeezing the life out of my waist as he whimpered. sure i was still trying to find a way to get him but.....i had heard he had a boyfriend so i pretty much gave up on trying to find the chance. he just tossed the bag in my house and nuzzled his face in my neck, slowly calming down. "im staying here for a while," he grumbled into my neck. "...ok?" i said. he didn't really ask, more so telling me that he was living with me for a while. with that, he let me go and walked into my house. he stripped to his undies and laid down in my bed. shit. i don't even wanna question why he came here nor do i really care. i just locked the door and joined him in bed, falling asleep in his embrace again.

meanwhile....

shikamaru pov

i knew it. i don't think ive ever been this sore after sex. i heard even breathing in my ear. he is still asleep? i looked at the clock, 8:30 am. he is usually awake around 7. he must have really been drunk. "babe....babe!" i called. he groaned. "what?" he grunted. "we have to check out by noon," i said. "i just got here yesterday. we are supposed to be here for the week," he said. "we got here a week ago babe. did the booze kill ya memory?" i asked. "of course not. i was just with tatsuya yesterday morning. speaking of her....i wonder if she got lucky with that guy. he seemed really into her," he said. "who is tatsuya?" i asked. he never mentioned her before. "my sister," he said. "you never told me you had a sister," i raised a brow. "tsk....we were too busy fucking to talk about anything, babe," he said. "we've been dating for over a month, john. i asked you about your family and you told me you were an only child, when did you have a sister," i asked. he chuckled. "my name is kidomaru. i told you that last night, babe," he said. kidomaru? i thought his real name was (F/n) (l/n). i rolled over in his embrace to see a man ive never seen before in my entire life. i shuffled away from him, falling out the bed. i shuffled away, putting my back against the wall. "damn, are you ok? that was a pretty hard fall, babe," he wiped his eyes, as he sat up on the edge of the bed. "who the hell are you!" i yelled, hoping against hope that i didn't do what i think i did last night. "not so loud, babe, its really fucking early in the morning," he said, still wiping his eyes. i looked around the room. i didn't see any of our things. just my clothes in a pile on the floor by the edge of the bed. i got up quickly, sending a wave of pain all throughout my body and making me fall back down. he got up quickly and came over to me. he picked me up. "take it easy. we were going pretty hard last night. i can barely walk myself," he walked shakily over and put me back in the bed. he climbed in next to me. the bed was sticky. the sheets were disheveled. shit. i did, didn't i? i cheated on my boyfriend. going to the bar last night was the worst idea ive ever had. i had never seen john drunk so i wanted us to get drunk and have sex. somehow i mistaked him for my boyfriend. shit. they were streaming down my face. all this time i thought he would have cheated on me but i ended up cheating on him.