chapter 43

the next day...

reader pov

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!!" his grip on my neck tightened as he came for the third time. i gritted my teeth, having came right along with him. i pulled out and laid on him, desperately trying to catch my breath. i looked at the clock, 3:56 am. ok. i made sure to wake him up early so we could take a nap and still make it to school on time. he started laughing. "what? im exhausted," i panted. he just kept laughing, hugging me impossibly tight. he nuzzled his face in my neck and wrapped his legs around my waist. he kept taking deep breaths of me. "kiba...ya scaring me. is everything ok?" i pulled my head out to look at him. he was still chuckling, tears flowing like rivers. he caressed my face, pressing his lips against mine. i pulled away. "we gotta get to sleep if we wanna wake up in time, babe," i said, giving him a big smile. he kissed me again. i pulled away and buried my face in his neck, holding him tightly before dozing off.

i woke up with a start, the alarm clock blaring. i reached over and turned it off. i sat up off him. he was still asleep. i hit him on the leg. "babe! time to get up," i said. he groaned and stretched out before sitting up, wiping his eyes. "you go take a shower. i need to find you some clothes," i said. he smiled. i pecked him and he got out. he walked into the bathroom. ok. i got out and dug around in my drawers. i managed to fine a tee, some baggy blue jeans and some boxer briefs for him. definitely gotta grab him some clothes on the way back. i changed the sheets and put the clothes on the bed. he finally came out drying his hair. i motioned to the clothes as i walked into the bathroom.

i came out in a towel to a series of grunts. i walked into the room. he was on the bed trying his hardest to put on the jeans. hmm...that means kakashi would have a problem putting on my jeans too. ok. i walked over and looked at him. yeah, as expected: his ass was too big to fit. good news is that there was still space in the jeans, he just needs to get them past the top part. i pulled him up and pulled his chest to mine. he hugged me as i stuffed his ass in the jeans. they fit well. slightly tight but they work for him. i pulled away. "these are gonna be really hard to get off ya after school, babe," i grinned. "they will come off one way or another," he said. i laughed as i got dressed. i put on some black jeans, a neon green shirt, and matching black and neon sneakers. i was ready to go. i grabbed my phone, wallet, keys, and kiba's hand and we headed to the car.

after stopping by taco bell for their new breakfast, we headed to school. we headed up to the classroom hand in hand and sat next to each other in class, earning a confused glance from shika. i texted him.

me: totally what it looks like

i heard his phone beep. he chuckled.

shika: you terrible. you got something else going on, dont ya?

me: you know me sooo well. lets just say this is practice for when the one i really have my eye on comes around.

shika: you are a heart breaker

me: awe! you still have feelings for me, dont you? i wont be mad if you 'accidentally' stumble and kiss me sometimes

shika: never again. i got someone else im talking to

me: i want details

shika: you wish! one look at you and he will become another kiba. not gonna happen (thumbs down emoji)

me: (frowning emoji)

"i swear every time i see you, its something different," said tsunade as she put her bag on the podium. she was looking between me and kiba. kiba was just staring at our hand hold on the desk. "totally going out, teach. this might have just been destined to happen," i shrugged. she chuckled and began to teach.

Something I Can't Have (Seme Male Reader x Kakashi) {Naruto Shippuden}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें