chapter 62

six months later....

reader pov

i looked around the table. oh this is real funny. i looked across the hall at the wedding couple's table. hinata just looked away, acting like she was lost. even though this is her wedding. still....i honestly didnt see this one coming. kakashi squeezed my hand tightly, earning glares from everyone else around the table. especially kiba. what happened? hinata is being funny by putting me at a table with all my exes, and their respective dates. kiba and shino, kido and shika, juugo and Karin, with me and kakashi completing the circle. Karin looked around the table. she pulled out her phone and started typing. i got a text.

Karin: the animosity is so thick its making my steak taste bad

we giggled. "soo....how many of you guys have been with john?" i was surprised by kido's question, as well as everyone else. everyone but Karin and shino put a hand up. he laughed. "that explains why this is soooooo fucking awkward," he said. "how many people were in a relationship with john?" asked Karin. everyone but her, kido and shino put their hand up. kido pouted. "that's fucked up," he grunted, stabbing his steak with his fork. i swear if hidan and obito were here, hidan would insist we have an orgy with all my exes. we finished our dinner in an uncomfortable silence, my head and hand in kakashi's having holes burned into them the whole time.

after enjoying the dinner, we all enjoyed some dancing....or we would have if everyone wasn't trying to dance with me. literally everyone but shino was trying to dance with me. i ended up stealing hinata from the crowd. we danced together, her chuckling excessively the whole time.
"oh this is funny too you, huh? what if a fight broke out in the middle of your wedding?" i raised a brow. "i dont care. naruto's parents are paying for this," she said nonchalantly. "you should be ashamed of yourself," i muttered. "why? its fucking hilarious. you should have seen how hard naruto was laughing when i showed him the seating chart," she giggled again. "what you are doing is sparking some internal struggles that could potentially result in several relationships imploding. again, burn in hell you evil witch," i grunted. "i cant help that your life is so fucking interesting, john. i mean....how can you have so many exes....and they all know each other! like they are literally friends. the only one who didnt really have a place there was kakashi but....you know, you guys are dating so yeah.....you are the replacement of lifetime for the night," someone patted my shoulder. i looked to see it was kakashi looking really uncomfortable. "well, you evil vixen, im gonna go have a chat with kakashi. see ya," i let her go and followed kakashi out the front door to stand off to the side. "yes--" "what the hell is this? why is it that all your fucking exes are sitting at the table with us? they all fucking hate me and you know what? its getting to me, john. it really is fucking getting to me. i will be eternally branded as the guy who stole you from them. do you know how that feels? DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS?!" he massaged his temples with his hands, trying to calm his freaking out. "babe...i--" "i dont know why you brought me to your friend's wedding. i really have no fucking clue. were you trying to make me feel bad? cause its working. oh boy do i feel like shit. im leaving," he growled, turning to walk towards the car. i grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. he buried his face in my shoulder and whimpered lowly, squeezing me harder and harder.

his tears were gonna ruin my black suit. i pulled away, still holding to his waist. "you really gonna leave me all alone to be tore limb from limb by those rabid dogs in there? what the hell is wrong with you kakashi? why did i bring you here? cause you are my boyfriend and the love of my life and i wanted to show ya off cause you are mega sexy and fine and hot and gorgeous and beautiful, even with the black and grey suit you are wearing so no, kakashi, you wont be leaving. you gonna stay here with me and we gonna make all those other motherfuckers really jealous," i pulled down his mask and pecked him hard on the lips. he growled, pulling me into a heated kiss. i pulled him close, pressing our chests together as his tongue felt every inch of my mouth. he wrapped both hands around my neck and pulled, making the kiss deeper. the kiss was angry yet entirely sensual. like we were trying to fuse again. never ceases to make my chest catch on fire. he leaned back, pulling me forward and actually started to climb on my hips. "hey....hey.....HEY!! NO FUCKING IN THE BUSHES!!" i pulled away quickly to see a frantic hinata looking right at us. kakashi buried his face in my shoulders, trying to hide his blush. we were.....yeah. his hand was right down my pants and i managed to undo his pants, pulling them just below his ass. "well its your fault, hinata. if it wasn't for your practical joke, my boyfriend wouldn't have had a mental breakdown," i grunted as we got ourselves together. "yeah, yeah whatever. the couple's song is gonna be on in a few minutes and i wanna see all the couples on the dance floor. bring ya asses!!" she motioned aggressively inside. i helped him get back together. i pecked him before pulling up his mask and taking him back inside.