AP: Kidomaru (Pt 2)

author's note: this is actually what kido was doing in the main story at this time. he was working on his project for the first day of his senior year. in the original story, he was searching for a hookup. he did see you but neglected to reach out thinking that you were just a robot. in this version of the story, hidan didnt reach out to you, thinking that you were just like everyone else (cocky douchebag, self centered, etc).

reader pov

"well goddamn. you look even better in person," he said, licking his lips as he looked me up and down. i had knocked on the door of a small house, probably one bedroom. looked pretty cozy surprisingly. he had opened the door shirtless, revealing a well defined but lanky physique. he needs to eat more but....i could work with it. he was wearing black jogging pants that hung really low on his hips, exposing his undies and the frame of a petite ass. i could tell this was his home and he was really comfortable. "shit....controlling myself might just be impossible," he muttered, a dark blush crossing his playful youthful features. he reached out a hand, his fingers barely grazing my chest before he pulled them away. "tsk....let me stop looking. how ya doin man?" he asked, reaching out a hand. i shook it. "fine," i said. he gripped my hand and pulled me inside, kicking the door closed with his bare foot. "no need to be so formal," he grinned, turning and walking away, pulling me along with him. i was lead through the little house and into a bedroom. i paused, raising a brow. "not your goal, huh?" i said. "the tv is in the bedroom," he shrugged.

bedroom was pretty huge. king sized bed with a dresser. scattered clothes on the floor and the sheets were disheveled. not to mention the heavy.....it wasn't musk but....strong. nothing foul but a little over bearing. like after he took a shower and put on deodorant, he just stayed in this room all day, comfortable. this was his personal private space. if he had other guess over, he definitely keeps this room off limits. he let go of my hand and shut the door behind me before getting in the bed and stretching out comfortably. "kick off ya shoes and take a load off, john," he said, taking the remote and flipping on the tv. i did so before climbing in the bed with him.

"so how on earth can someone like you stay a virgin for so long?" he asked after a while of watching some movies. he had snaked his hand in mines some time ago and held on loosely for a long time. he also had pulled up the sheet when he started getting chilly before scooting a little closer to me. "its something you have to be mentally prepared for. i was actually willing to get it out the way a couple of years ago. me and my best friend were rolling around for a while, even got down to our undies, before he bolted out the room. at this point, losing it to some random guy at a bar isn't really what i was trying to do. just trying to get to know the guy at least a little bit and see where it goes from there," i said. he chuckled. "i see how ya feel. i cant just have sex with anybody. i dont understand how people can be so casual about sex. like....why is it so easy for people to invite complete strangers into their personal space?" he complained. "that's probably the reason why people usually go to hotels and motels for hookups. its a familiar area but completely non personal. why do you think its such a big deal when someone meets your family?" i added. "its all about trust, john. the reason people can be so casual about sex is because they lock themselves away. they put up locks and chains around their heart and blunt themselves to the intimacy of sex. sex isn't something to be taken likely. its a bond. you have to trust that stranger enough to be exposed in front of them, to share a bed, and to allow them to touch you while you climax, when the body is the most vulnerable," he said. wow. im glad to see he feels the same way about sex that i do. most people just want to jump into it, fearing that if they are a virgin for too long, they will be ridiculed for it. its called being ready. just because people dont spread their legs at an early age, dont mean they are less than a person for it. hell, losing your virginity at 14/15/16 isn't something to be proud of. its something to be ashamed of. losing your virginity at that age is an indication of being easy and loose.