chapter 15

before the game....

shikamaru pov

i sighed. i did a head count in the locker room. all our starters were here except..."hey guys! has anyone seen kiba?" i asked. i looked around. lots of head shakes. "didn't he go to the club fair with john?" asked naruto. i nodded. "its weird for him to be late," i said. "maybe he lost track of time doing...certain activities with his boyfriend," suggested obito. i sighed. i REALLY hope that isn't the reason kiba is late. i wont be able to defend him from head coach. i headed out to look for him.

i searched the entire field. i looked behind all the benches. i managed to find him when he ran by me in a frantic search for someone. "KIBA!!" i yelled. he stopped and looked around. he spotted me. he ran over to me, bouncing on his toes ready for a run. "why are you late? the pregame starts in like ten minutes!" i said. he was sweating and panting hard from running. "have you seen john? i came back from the bathroom and he was just gone!" he said. he looked all around like he would see him some where. "he probably had to go home and do something important. i dont know. just get in the locker room and get ready for the game!" i motioned towards the field house. he nodded and took off running.

1 hour later...

it was half time. we all piled in the field house. the head coach had just finished going over the strategy for the second half of the game. kiba got up and walked over to me. "did you see him?" i shook my head. "i tried calling him to see where he was but he isn't returning my calls," i sent him another text. i could tell kiba was panicking. "dont worry, kiba. im sure its probably just some trouble with his friend or whatever. whenever he is done, he will give ya a call. ill even make sure he takes care of ya after the game," i assured him. he smiled. "o-o-ok," he grinned. he jogged out to stretch with everyone else. i sighed. this isn't normal. im sure if he left, he would have told kiba something. he doesn't seem like the type of guy to just abandon him without a word.

meanwhile...

kakashi pov

i was drowsy. after obito dropped off the other guy, he wanted to 'warm up' for the game. i fought him, only to get knocked out. my face and my ass hurts like hell. he didn't like to be gentle. i sighed. i can only imagine what he is gonna do to the other guy. i tried my best to feel around the bed with my legs. im still the only one in it so the other guy must be tied up somewhere else. "hey!" i tried to get the other guys attention. all i got was a groan. looks like he is still out cold. shit. i hope he didn't get raped too. i really wish i could see so i could do something. anything. to help us out of this shitty situation. i can already feel my mind going. im already shaking at the slightest noise, fearing that he has come back with his insane libido and sadist nature. i sighed. ill just have to wait.

about 20 minutes later....

reader pov

my head hurt like hell. everything was dark. i was naked. i flexed my fingers and toes. im good. i got all my limbs and all my digits. ok. other than the headache, im completely fine. im surprised the son of a bitch didn't fuck me while i was out but oh when he returns...i chuckled. i flexed my arms. they were tied with a pull tie. good. these will snap easily. my feet were free. "hello?" i heard a voice. i turned my head towards it. "MMPH!!" shit. i was gagged. "can you hear me?" he asked. "MMPH!" was all i could get out. what ever this was in my mouth tasted and smelled awful. i couldn't spit it out cause it was tied behind my head. "just...try to calm down. it sounds like you were gagged. i dont know where you are. make a different sound if you CAN see me," he said. "MMPH" he grunted. "you must be blindfolded too. shit....that's not really gonna help us," there was a moment of silence. as the feeling returned to my body, i felt the ground. it was cold and hard. must be some type of stone so this must be a basement of some sort. im definitely in a chair and my hands are tied behind it. i cant smell anything but this thing in my mouth. all i could feel was the overwhelming rage building inside me. i might just kill him. as soon as he comes in, ill break these ties and kill him. yeah. "you still there?" he asked. "MMPH!" i yelled. "just....try not to think about it. he is gonna.....(sobbing)...he is gonna do....(sobbing)...so many things but you gotta...(sobbing)...just power through it till someone rescues.....(sobbing)...us," he just started sobbing loudly. not even able to say anything else. he said he is gonna do stuff. probably rape. yeah. i mean....its kinda obvious since im naked in a basement tied to a chair. ill have to one up him. looks like someone is gonna get brutally raped. for kiba, me, and the guy over there sobbing his eyes out. im gonna fuck him soooo hard, he will be like kiba for me. wont even be able to stay in the room with me for too long cause he will be scared shitless. i might even make this a thing. he kidnaps people and puts them down here. im gonna do the same thing...just me and him. im not gonna blindfold him thought. i will gag him so he cant scream. ill tie his legs and feet to the bed and 'have at him'. isn't that how shika put it? ill show him hell. till i invade his dreams and he is tortured till he goes insane. i chuckled. ill show him the true meaning of a fate worst than death.