chapter 61

the next day....

hanzo pov

my eyes widened. "im sorry, what? what do you mean im fired?" i grunted. i had got an announcement from the dean this morning. i was wondering what it was. "ive been looking at this track record and....well ive let a lot slip by, hanzo. tardiness, belligerence, neglect of a professor's duties. you cant just give all your English students A's and say they are good. i didnt pay attention to it for a really long time but after a certain experience..." i noticed a light blush from the edge of his bandages,"....my eyes have been opened and i know of a person who is more suited for your job," said muu. "what the fuck! ive been working her over a decade! you cant just fire me out the blue. what the hell happened? did this new teacher fuck you or something?" i glared at him. sure i would have loved to be that teacher but...well muu has been playing hard to get ever since i met the guy. "in a way but that's not the point here, hanzo. i would have noticed this eventually," he grunted. i hit the table in anger. "what the fuck!! all you gotta do is fuck the dean and you get a job? what do i have to do to keep my job?" i grunted. ok, so maybe i be coming on a little too strong but whatever. im 34 years old. i aint got time for games. he has been giving me hints but hasn't done much so i dont know when the right time to ask him out is. "i cant really do anything for you, hanzo. this has been going on for years. if i dont do anything about this, i could lose my job," he raised his hands in surrender. "im telling all the teachers that all you have to do is have sex with the dean and you can get a promotion," i turned to walk out the door. he grabbed my hand. "please, hanzo. just leave peacefully. i dont wanna another scene," he grunted. "well when you treat the veterans like this then i have no choice but to stand up for myself. i mean, you are firing me with no type of warning. we didnt talk. you didnt give me a chance to redeem myself. this just isn't fair," i rolled my wrist out his grip. "hanzo, please. what can i do to make it up to you? i can give you 10k just please dont cause a scene," he muttered. i grinned. "there is...one thing that would make me feel better," i said. i turned to look at him. his eyes widened. "no! im not having sex with you in my office!" he backed away, bumping right into his own desk. "i didnt say anything about sex. i just wanna date. i know you are still single. im single. i wanna talk about changing that over some dinner at say....8 tonight?" i raised a brow.

it was pretty rare to see his composure so shaken. this guy was usually a rock. i never thought i would ever get the chance. thank heavens for who ever got with him recently cause im swooping in like an owl on a mouse. he looked away, his blush darkening. "or i could run through the halls screaming 'sex with the dean for a promotion' either one is fine with me," i grinned, although he probably couldn't tell from my gas mask. "...fine," he grunted. i cheered on the inside. "im gonna see what you look like without those bandages on," i chimed as i back pedaled out the door. this is gonna be EPIC. i might even get laid after two years of holding out.

later on that day....

reader pov

i put the keys into shino's hand. he looked at them and tried to hand it back to me. i didnt let him. "take the damn keys or ill tell kiba that i saw you cheating and that's the real reason you dont have energy after 'work'," i put the keys back in his hand. "you are evil, john. a fucking psychopath," he muttered. i handed him the stack of money. it was 75k leftover from buying the car. his eyes widened. "i cant take this---" i glared at him. he just mumbled to himself as he put it in his pocket the best he could. "take the car to the bank and deposit it right the fuck now then go quit two of your jobs," i demanded. he sighed. "...thanks. i really dont wanna do this but...i know i need too so thanks," he muttered. i gestured to the Toyota i bought him. he made his way over to the car. ok. that is taken care of. i got a text.