chapter 5

reader pov

it hit me like a train. i was good for a few hours after i had left the frat party house but now im almost regretting leaving him there. i was soooooo horny. im glad i have hidan too. he was more than willing to help me out. he forced himself on top and started riding me deep and hard. he gripped my shoulder as i gripped his waist. he hadn't stopped since i first got here. he was gritting his teeth and drooling as he made the bed rock. "SPANK ME!!" he grumbled. a hard slap on his ass. he clenched and came again. still kept riding me. he leaned down and kissed me as he picked up the pace. he pulled away and sat up on me. put his hands behind his head and started grinding on me hard. oh god does sex feel amazing. sex in general is something else. especially with someone as enthusiastic as hidan. he got to the balls of his feet and started bouncing. not as hard as the first time but pretty fucking hard. "BEAT ME!!" another hard slap on his ass. he pressed his ass down on me taking it as far as he could. his eyes rolled to the back of his head. explosive orgasm. he gave me a creepy open mouth smile as he collapsed on me. he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me. passionately. like we had been married for years. he was rather aggressive. i felt him going flaccid. looks like he is done. he sucked on my tongue gently. he pulled away a little and hovered over me. "damn....you've gotten good since last time we've fucked," he whispered. i shrugged. "you weren't lying when you said you would make a man outta me," i whispered. he chuckled. "i had nothin to do with it. all i did was awaken a beast," he kissed my neck. another shrug. "ive only had sex like three times in my whole life. i dont know if i can call myself a beast just yet," i said. an annoyed groan making my neck vibrate. "dont remind me. i dont like knowing that you are seeing other people," he whispered. i rubbed down his back, caressing his round ass. "if itll make you feel better, im totally down for a bubble bath," i whispered seductively. he leaned up quickly. "carry me," he kissed me. i sighed.

meanwhile...

shikamaru pov

i gave him a stress ball to squeeze. seemed like it was helping. im just glad i finally got him to take a shower and put on some clothes. i rubbed his back tenderly. i gotta say this was different. he always freaks out after the guy leaves the next morning but it was never this bad. "what is so special about this guy? why not just get another?" i asked. he looked at me. "i...i thought that if i took it he would want to be there the next morning but he left me. he was soo good i thought he actually liked me but he fucking left me," he groaned. didn't really make sense to me but im not gonna pressure it. "just get another one. you are versatile. if ya cant find another to fuck, just find another to fuck you," i suggested. he squeezed the ball so tight it popped in his hand. "he was huge. it wont feel right if i get another one who is smaller," he groaned. i didn't really need to know that. sure im gay but im not in a rush to lose my virginity. i dont want to think about that stuff right now. "im sure there are others out there who are just as big. you dont have to stay hung up on this guy. ill help ya get set up with like grindr or something. you a great looking guy. im sure you will get more responses than you can count," i said. he sighed. "yeah. im sure ill never see him again. lets do that," he said.

20 minutes later....

we sat in his room looking through all the responses. "none of them are strong enough," he grumbled. "you dont know that," i said. "ive wrestled all my life. i can tell weight, height, muscle mass, and relative strength just by looking at them. none of them are strong enough to take me and they damn sure aren't strong enough to fuck me," he grumble. i really hate how right he is. ive wrestled for a long time too, not as long as him but a long time and i can give him a wild guess. "im sure if you give one of them a chance, they will surprise you," i said. a grunt. "the other guy was strong. real strong. he must've done sports in school. he was strong enough to move me with the thrusts. i....i like him," he grumbled. i sighed. "if you keep doing this with preconceptions, you wont give another guy the time of day. just stop thinking about the guy you will never see again and focus on them," i gestured to his phone. he sighed.