chapter 11

the next day...

reader pov

i was seriously debating on going to school today. i mean...its the second day and its already gonna be super awkward between me and kiba. i sighed. im still a good student. i still went. i took a seat in the same seat as yesterday. i was a little early so i could hopefully stay invisible. i dont know how kiba is gonna take seeing me again today just a day after i broke up with him. will he be mad? sad? will i get attacked? ambushed with his lips? people started filing in. i tried to remain invisible as he walked in right behind shika and naruto. my heart started racing when he looked at me. we made eye contact. a dark blush came over his cheeks and he looked away quickly. i sighed. its still kinda cruel of me. i didn't have a problem beating off instead of having sex. i just needed a reason to break up with him. i still dont really know the real reason i wanted to break up with him. oh....he was moving too fast. that's right. im confident he was already planning the wedding. tsunade walked in, her heels clicking away. i should focus on her today. i really should. "hey...." a low whisper. i didn't look, believing it to be my imagination. "...hey john..." ok i definitely heard it that time. i turned my head to see who was trying to get my attention. all the color left my face and my heart stopped for at least 10 seconds. my eyes widened. he smirked. "did ya miss me?" he whispered. "what the hell are you doing here, hidan?!" i whisper shouted. i dont think tsunade heard, she was still talking about....something. i stopped paying attention a while ago.

he chuckled. "this..." he leaned in close and kissed me. he gripped my neck so i couldn't pulled away. my eyes darted to kiba's back, just as he turned to steal a glace at me. oh yeah. this is definitely gonna be misunderstood. his eyes widened then narrowed, his face twisting in pure anger. he stood up quickly, knocking the desk he was sitting in to the ground and scattering his books about. "YOU FUCKING BROKE UP WITH ME SO YOU COULD DATE THAT SKANK?!?!?!" he screamed, the waterworks flowing down his face. i forced away from hidan, earning a grunt. "i swear its not what it looks like!!" that wasn't enough to stop him from charging through the tables with blatant disregard for the people he shoved out the way. naruto couldn't stop him before he tackled hidan to the ground. "WHAT THE F-" hidan was cut off by a strong right, a left, a right, more and more till i lost count. hidan tried to defend but was unsuccessful. many landed on parts of his face. i tackled kiba off of him, pinning his fists above his head and restricting his flailing legs by getting between them. he struggled desperately trying to break free but i made sure to pin him in an awkward angle so he had no strength to his struggle. "L-L-L-LET ME GO!! ILL KILL THE BASTARD THAT TOOK YOU FROM ME!!" he sobbed and screamed till his throat went hoarse. hidan struggled as he got up, using the toppled chairs around him to get to his feet. "what the hell is going on here?!" he yelled, the bruises on his face quickly starting to swell. "its not what it looks like!! both of you calm down!" i yelled over kiba's sobbing and hidan's shouting. "ALL THREE OF YOU GO SEE MY DAD!!" a yell from tsunade who was panicking. i held both kiba's hands as i slowly got up off of him, i pulled him up. he glared and tried to lung at hidan but i got a good hold of his waist. i had to half drag him out the room.

"care to explain?" dean senju said. he was clearly agitated. hidan sat on one side while kiba sat on the other. he was growling at hidan. "this is just a big misunderstanding, dean senju," i started. "THAT MOTHERFUCKER STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!!" i had to grab kiba before he could lunge at hidan again. "what the hell are you talking about you psycho?!?! you just attacked me out of nowhere!" hidan retorted. "YOU KNOW GOOD AND DAMN WHAT YOU DID!" kiba sobbed as he struggled against my grip. dean senju looked at me waiting for an answer. kiba slowly started calming down, wrapping his arms around my neck and burying his face in my neck. he sniffled and sobbed, his tears soaking into my tee. "what the hell is going on here john?!" hidan yelled. "COULD EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN!!" the loud deep voice of dean senju making everyone jump. kiba let me go and sat back down. dean senju handed him a tissue. he took it and wiped his face. i took a deep breath. "this is just a huge misunderstanding. what had happened was some personal problems led to me having to break up with kiba yesterday. i came in class today and things were sorta awkward between us. the time where the shit hit the fan was when hidan over here just decided to kiss me out of nowhere. kiba assumed hidan was my reason for breaking up with him and pounced," i said. "you...you had a boyfriend?" whimpered hidan. i nodded. "i-i-i thought i could get over you. i thought i could move on but it hurt soooooo bad. i knew there had to be a reason for you to break up with me. i came in today ready to get you back when i saw you locking lips with the whore over there," grunted kiba. "whore?! i had john way before you did, whoever the fuck you are. john is mine and always will be. you were the one who stole my boyfriend," grumbled hidan. "you just a slut john uses when im not in the mood. you should find your own man and leave mine alone," retorted kiba. "you the side piece, bro. i took john's virginity. he will always compare you to me. not the other way around," hidan said. "how come john was with me all last night. we fucked for three hours straight," sneered kiba. "im the one who made john a man, bro. you will never be more than second best," grumbled hidan. i swear they sound like women getting ready for a cat fight. "i hope you get gang banged till you cant walk," kiba turned his head in disgust. "im sure that has happened to you a few times," chuckled hidan. "tsk...john is all the man i need. he made love to me soooo good i fell asleep," giggled kiba. "i had john screaming like a bitch with this ass, bro. he couldn't stop cumming," hidan shrugged. i face palmed. "john liked my ass so much, he licked it for like 30 minutes," kiba shrugged. hidan hit my arm. "you ate him out and not me?" he glared at me. "dont be hitting my boyfriend. i dont want your whore-ness to rub off on him," kiba glared at hidan. "ill touch him all the fuck i want, you son of a bitch. in fact...i want him right now. come on, john. lets go to my dorm room and FUCK," hidan grabbed my hand and tried to pull me out my chair. kiba's eyes widened. he grabbed my other hand and proceeded to pull me away. "im in the mood now," he grumbled. "tsk...im always in the mood for john's huge dick," hidan pulled me harder. "i make him go all night till he collapse in me," kiba pulled me harder.