AP: Shikamaru (Pt 2)

the next day....

shikamaru pov

i felt disgusting but....warm. head didnt hurt as bad as i thought it would. there was an arm around my waist and i was pressed against a sticky but firm chest. soft breathing in my ear. seems like nothing....freaky happened last night so that's good. i was well rested. i need a long hot shower with my boyfriend to purge all this stickiness off me. i mean seriously! how many times did we cum last night? it feels as if there is a thick layer between us of the stuff. i wiggled a little. it was flaccid but even stickier than his chest. what the hell? i know we haven't been using...you know, a condom for the most part of our relationship so its bound to be a little sticky but this is ridiculous. "babe....babe...babe-" he snorted. "what?" he whispered. "what the hell did we do last night? this is way to much cum for just the two of us," i said. he wiggled himself against me. "shit. ive never been this sticky before after sex," he muttered. he sat up and i sat up with him. i looked at him. it was rolling down his chest. there was too much to dry on him. his limp member was dripping with the stuff too. i looked around him at the bed. well that explain the extra cum. the creepy guy from yesterday was knocked out on his back next to john with kiba on the other side of the bed, snoring lowly on his stomach. i looked at john. his eyes were wide. "i swear i didnt invite them," he said, raising his hands in surrender. the guy groaned and rolled on his side. the covers were moved up when we sat up and i could see him pushing the cum out his ass. the sight made my entire lower half seize up painfully. i gritted my teeth as i got out of bed quickly. my legs were really wobbly. john got up and managed to catch me before my legs collapsed. i leaned heavily on him. "whoa. looks like someone had a rough night," he said, looking at my back side. "please dont tell me there is red," i muttered. i might have to go to the hospital. "nope, thank god but the white is pouring out like a leaky faucet. lets get you cleaned up," he said before he helped me to the bathroom.

reader pov

took a lot of pushing but we managed to get all out of him. we sat in the tub full of scolding hot water. hurt like a motherfucker at first but felt good after a while. i had a lot of aches and pains from last night. none in the ass, thank god, but aches and pains none the less. there was so many swirls of white from all the cum it was unbelievable. there wasn't any red so again that was ok. after letting the water out and rinsing off before actually showering together, we were finally clean. we walked out to the room in towels. "last night was AMAZING. we definitely have to do that again," said the guy from yesterday. he was lounging in the bed with his hands behind his head and the biggest of grins plastered on his face. kiba was still sleeping on his stomach, the covers barely covering his ass. "im sure it was but you two need to bounce so we can get this room cleaned up," i hit kiba right on his ass. he jumped up so fast it was unbelievable. he winced, rubbing his ass. looks like he had a rough night too. "out," i motioned out the door. he limped over and pulled on his undies, used the sheets to clean himself partially off, and limped right out the door. apparently the other guy didnt get the memo. "out, dude. im sure last night was fun but its over. this is the next morning. you arent susposed to still be here," i explained. "damn man! dont even ask my name or anything? that's fucked up," he said as he scooted out the bed. he grabbed his clothes and walked right out butt ass naked. i sighed. shika closed the door after he walked out and we started getting everything cleaned up.

"cant say i expected that," he muttered as we sat on the cleaned bed. "tsk...you telling me. what the hell were we on last night to have had a foursome with kiba and that guy from yesterday?" he flipped through the channels. we were just lounging in the bed watching tv together. it was still early so naruto and hinata are probably doing the same thing. "it was your idea to go drinking, john. how was i to know that we would wake up the next morning with two other people in our bed," he said. "i didnt think i was that kinky, babe. i honestly dont know if we like....invited them? or anything like that cause i honestly cant see either of us doing nothing like that," i said. "tsk...knowing kiba, he just invited himself in. took advantage of us both being drunk," he said. "doesnt explain the other guy. i had figured he was gay too but...well we didnt know him at all and things like that need to be discussed beforehand," i said. "i feel like we need to get checked," he said. "we all need to be checked. ill text shino to tell kiba," i sent the text real quick. "i just hope that he wont be....you know, weird about it. i dont know how much longer he is gonna be here," he said. "dont really matter cause we are leaving in two days. park is pretty big so im sure we wont see him for the rest of the time we are here," i said. "shit, i hope you right," he muttered.