chapter 14

later on that night...

reader pov

"come ooooonnnnn!! get in the bed," he whined. i shook my head. "im perfectly fine with this little pallet on the floor," i flipped through the channels of his huge screen tv. he grunted. "its not like we gonna do anything. friends sleep in the same bed all the time," he grumbled under his breath. "not naked," i deadpanned. i knew he would do that. i knew it yet i was dumb enough to come over here with him. 'im just gonna take a shower' he said. of course he knew that he needed to wash some towels and undies cause he had neither. "you need to stop being soo desperate, hidan. its very unbecoming and a major turn off," i said. i put the remote down and rolled over to go to sleep. "i wanna cuddle," he said. "as soon as you put on a combat suit," i said. "i know the floor has to be super uncomfortable. this bed is memory foam AND a sleep number. why dont you find your number?" he whispered seductively. "its gonna be 911 cause a stalker is on the loose. im setting up an excuse to leave early tomorrow," i pulled out my phone and started texting shika. there was a oomf. he grunted as he crawled. "i dont want you to leave," he whispered in my ear. "but i do. soooo i will cause its a free world and i have a car and gas money," i said, completely not convinced by his argument. "ill let you do WHATEVER you wanna do to me?" he suggested. "slut. you a big slut," i grunted. he pulled me on my back and straddled me. "come on, john! what happened to the horn dog when we first met? ill be gentle so just lay there and let me use ya to get off," he started undoing my pants. "why you gotta be such a slut? i came over here to spend time with you as a FRIEND and all you trying to do is convince me to have sex with you," i grabbed his hand. "i cant help it, babe. you make me soooo horny. see!" he pointed to his growing erection. "masturbate. im know you know how to do it cause i saw you," i pushed him off me. he laid on his stomach face down right next to me. "your bed is over there," i gestured to his queen sized bed 3 feet away. he grabbed one of his pillows and buried his face in it as he laid down next to me. "what the hell are you doing?" i asked. "i....i want you to spank me," he grumbled. "no. back in your bed. i have to go get shika in the morning," i rolled over and tried to go to sleep. "just three good open palms on my ass and ill leave you alone," he grumbled. i sighed. "just three and that's it," he nodded. i opened my hand up and spread the fingers wide. one hit. he grunted, his bright white ass cheek glowing red from my hand print. another on his other cheek before an extra hard on the first cheek. "now back in your bed," i said. he nodded as he got up. his pillow had some wet spots on it....and there was a bright white puddle on my pallet next to me. i sighed. "you fucking masochist," i grumbled as i rolled over to go to sleep.

the next morning...

shika pov

"i wanna go with you guys," kiba has been begging me all morning to catch a ride with me and john. i shook my head. "but ill be late!" he grumbled. "no you wont. you are up and fully dressed. im sure if you get to walking now, without having me to talk to, you will get to class on time," i said. he pouted. "you just want some alone time with john," he grumbled. "yeah," my face felt hot. "will you at least ask him for me? no cock blocking," he grunted. i sighed. i nodded. he grinned and headed into his room. i heard the horn. i headed downstairs, quickly followed by kiba. i headed out to his car and got in the passenger side. "does kiba already have a ride?" he asked. "no. we normally walk to school together," i reluctantly admitted. he chuckled. "call him," he demanded. i reluctantly waved a hand, signaling him to come. he ran out eagerly and got in the back seat. john got ready to pull off," HEY!!!" we all looked at the door to see obito running out the door. he came up to the window smelling like death like usual. "i hate to ask this but do you mind if i ride to school with you guys? i kinda woke up late and im late," he said. there is no telling where he has been. he wont let anyone in the basement where his room is and he pretty much spends 24/7 down there doing god knows what. i wanted to tell john to not do it but i couldn't. "that stink better not linger in my car," he grumbled. he laughed as he got in, right next to kiba. i really felt bad for kiba. "wait, john. let me and kiba switch seats," i got out and went around to kiba's side. he got out quickly and jogged around to get in the passenger seat. i got in next to obito. obito was pouting. "i wanted to sit next to kiba," he grumbled. john took off.