chapter 26

two days later...

reader pov

i ended up spending damn near the whole weekend with him. slept in his room, showered there, ate breakfast/lunch/dinner with him. i went to school from his hotel room. i fucking stalked this man till it was time for him to leave at around 6 pm sunday night. still managed not to fuck but that doesn't mean he didn't want or try to. he went to his meetings while i went to school. i even studied with him. the guy has a two masters in business and law! i sighed. i gathered up my things. he checked out as soon as we left the room. we stood between our cars in the parking lot. me going home to fire city while he is going home to somewhere like two cities over. i didn't remember to ask him where he lived. its fine. im sure we will see each other again. his one hand caressed my face as we looked into each other's eyes for a long while. he took my hand with the other. a warm smile as he pressed his lips to mine softly. our tongues wrestled, one still not being able to pin the other. we compromised and felt around each other's at the same damn time. damn i love this man. he sucked on my tongue. i sucked on his. probably the most passionate kiss we've ever had. we had to pull away, the kiss growing more desperate by the second. he put his forehead to mine, taking both my hands and intertwining all the fingers. "...my shoes are one size too big," he whispered seductively. i busted out laughing. he looked at me with a toothy grin. "what? was it something i said?" he asked playfully. "you ruined the mood," i took a deep breath. he chuckled. "when are you coming back to see me?" i asked. "tomorrow....is what i want to say but it will probably be a few days. i need to get back and get caught up with work at the firm," he said. i pecked him as i turned to walk away. "ok! see ya when you get back!" i called over my shoulder. he stared with a toothy grin as i got in my car. i rolled down my window. "you are gonna be late for your flight!" i called. he busted out laughing. "im driving!" he said. i shrugged. he backpedaled to his car. "im calling you every day!" he warned as he got ready to pull off. "you better," i chuckled as i pulled off and headed home.

his eyes widened in surprise as i walked in the apartment for the first time in the last two days. "what the hell! im not even gone for that long without so much as a text! where the hell were you?" he asked from the sofa. i tossed my little bag of dirty clothes in the hamper. "none of your damn business," i said as i took a seat on the sofa next to him. he looked at me like i was crazy. i chuckled. "awe! did you miss my eyes wandering your rocking hot body and that plump ass of yours when you came out the shower?" i teased. his eyes widened and he turned away, a light blush on his cheeks. "no!" he grunted. "spill it. tell me whats going on," i demanded, crossing my arms. "its nothing! jeeze," he groaned. i glared at him. "fine! its just....while you've have been out having a life, ive...ive been miserable, ill admit it. i see you having the time of your life with your new boyfriends all in love and shit. not to mention the people who got together because of you. i cant believe they are soooooo fucking happy together. i see shika and kiba all the time in my junior math class and they cant keep their eyes or hands off each other. if hidan and obito aren't at school, they are locked in either hidan's or obito's room 24/7. its creepy," he complained. "ooohhh is that jealousy i hear?" i teased. he crossed his arms and groaned before deadpanning at the tv. i patted his shoulder. "listen to me. i know the reason you feel this way. you have realized that sex is only a part of a relationship. notice that all the people who bother you are in good strong relationships that extend pass the bedroom. if you would stop trying to fuck every girl as soon as you meet her and get to know her as a person then you would be surprised as how happy you would become as finally getting a girlfriend," i explained knowingly. he grunted.

"its that...and because you are straight. you should totally switch sides. we could use a tight ass like yours," i teased. he shrunk away from me with a panicked look. "stop saying shit like that!!" he yelled. im totally gonna mess with him. i crawled over to him slowly. "it will be just fine. ill even help ya get started on liking guys," i whispered seductively. no, im not gonna cheat on my boyfriend. just gonna mess with my best friend. he shrunk back further, not doing what he normally would do and leave the room. i grinned, crawling on top of him between his legs. his blush darkened as our crotches touched. i pulled his legs around me lazily. i leaned down slowly, loving every second his panic becomes more evident in his eyes. he pushed weakly on my chest. "g-g-get off m-m-me!! im not g-" i wrapped my arms around his back and pressed my lips against his warmly. he hesitated but actually kissed me back. if im not mistaken, we were down to our undies before he got up enough strength to get out of there the last time. i felt his breathing speed up and his pounding heart beat against my chest. his weak push turned into a strong grip as he pulled me closer. i actually felt him growing under me. he put up a weak struggle as my tongue invaded his mouth. i pulled away, making a dramatic popping noise. i started kissing on his neck as i let my hands roam his body ever so gently. i sucked on his neck for a bit as my hands felt up his lithe but muscular chest. pinched the nipples. his breath hitched as i nipped and bit on his neck. i pulled away, rubbing my nose up his jaw. i put my forehead against his. he was panting with a dark blush. he erection pressed against my crotch trying to break out his jeans. i loosened his belt and unzipped his pants, letting it hit me in the stomach. i gently reached a hand down his black boxer briefs and massaged a butt cheek. small but perfectly round and supple. another kiss. i pulled away. "if i wasn't already in a relationship, i would TOTALLY take your virginity right here right now," i whispered seductively. he pulled me into another kiss. lots of tongue. shit. i didn't think it would be that easy to turn him out. he pulled away and glared at me. "get your hand off my ass," he grunted lowly. he looked soooo cute when he grimaced at me with a dark blush. "but you like it sooo much," i teased, giving it a firm squeeze. yeah. definitely feels a lot better than it looks through a towel. his breath hitched and his back arched into me. "damn it!! i said get your hand off my ass!!" he shouted through pants. he gripped my shoulders hard as i gave his tight little ass the attention it deserves. i could feel him throbbing. "you are totally gonna cum," i teased. his grip tightened on my shoulders as he clenched. i pulled my hand out and got off him quickly before he could cum. he blushed as he slowly got to sitting position. he looked at his throbbing erection. "im....im gay," he grumbled lowly, obviously very upset with himself. "you aren't gay!" i hit his arm playfully. he looked at me with a dark blush. "just....bisexual. im sure if you tell your girlfriend about how you like your ass massaged then she will gladly comply," i shrugged. he turned back and stared at his throbbing erection. "if it...if it ever comes down to it, will you take it?" he whispered. i raised a brow. "say what now?" i needed to hear the question one more time. his blush darkened as his face twisted in anger. "you heard me! i said if it every comes down to it, will you take my virginity?" he grunted. i placed a hand on his shoulder like a brother. "i...would do everything to you. literally everything," i teased with a shit eating grin. he grunted, his blush darkening.