AP: Obito (Pt 8)

two months later....

reader pov

before i knew it, i was on my own. he wasn't lying when he said he would accompany me for the first few weeks. i was given the keys to a black sedan, a small kid's back pack, and 50 lbs of cocaine. my appointments were already set so i didnt have to worry about that. my first day was just three weeks ago now and boy was i nervous but now....im good. real good. he explained how the bonus system worked and everything. i was able to quit my job and get back into school almost immediately. two weeks of intense work to make up what i missed and here we are. today is different. i only had one appointment today. its.....juugo. normally suigetsu handled his appointments but this time i had heard he specifically requested that i come this time. he was in the same place as last time. the top floor of a really fancy hotel. suigetsu said to have at least 30 lbs on me for just incase but i didnt need to worry about that. it was just him. surely i didnt need more than two or three, right?

i knocked on the door. a muffled 'come in' just like last time and i opened the door. i walked through the hotel room until i found my way to the living room. he was sitting there in just a towel, just like last time. the nostalgia was thick as i took a seat on the sofa, instinctively in the same place as last time but i was the one doing the deal. i scooted to where suigetsu was sitting.

he chuckled, a bright smile on his face as he looked at me. "brings back memories, doesnt it?" he asked, leaning back on the sofa and stretching his legs out comfortably. yeah, the accursed boner returned upon looking at his near nude form. "what can i say? sometimes being blessed can be inconvenient," i muttered, scratching my head nervously. another chuckle from him. "so do you have what i asked?" he asked. "i do, although im not as busy as suigetsu was the last time. you are my only appointment so its no rush," i said, digging four pounds of the stuff out the bag and sitting them on the table. he reached for the bags but this time i was the one who put my feet on the table, crossing them with a bright smirk. "you know the deal, juugo," i said. he caught a glimmer of the gun and backed off. he stood up and walked into the other room, returning minutes later. "shit!" he said, his towel getting caught on the sofa and being pulled off.....only this time he didnt bother picking it up. he walked over stark naked and took a seat across from me again, twirling the roll in his fingers.

"i had waited for a long time until i believed you could be on your own," he started, sitting back on the sofa. it felt like my face would burn off. this guy....this guy was something else in its entirety. not to mention the building lust and horniness from hidan's departure just two weeks ago now. he had decided to cut things off with me when he realized that i had absolutely zero intention of making things official with him. it was a bummer only because he was who took care of me this whole time. i planned to continue using him until i found another boyfriend. it was too bad it didnt last. of course, i do have more pressing matters. or more like the matter was pressing against my jeans with no relief in sight. "yeah, took a while but im legit on my own now. no suigetsu in sight," i said. there was a moment of silence. "so arent you gonna take the bags?" i asked, motioning to the coke sitting on the table. he chuckled again, tossing the roll on the coffee table next to my feet. "it wasn't the coke i wanted. it was you."

it was really the way he said it that really caught me off guard but i saved my surprise for later, instead covering it with an amused chuckle. "oh? what of the wife of 17 years?" i didnt bother pointing out the fact that he was straight. it was clear that he intended to switch sides, even if temporarily, this time around. me being a man was no secret and he wasn't high on coke to make that mistake from what i could see. "10k says you ignore the ring and show me a good time," he smirked. i didnt need to think this over. "for me to do that, id have to be the one in control," i raised a brow. im no uke. not even for 10k. "of course. im not going through with this with out being absolutely sure that we both come out happy," he said, standing up and walking around the table to stand before me. he leaned down, pressing his lips against mine softly. he started pulling away, pulling me up with him to my feet. he released me, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom, kicking the door closed. i followed him more than willingly, kicking off my shoes and undoing my belt with more excitement than was necessary. what the wifey dont know wont hurt her, right? surely he plans to keep this a secret. not that him not keeping this a secret would make me any less enthused.