AP: Hidan (Pt 2)

later on that day....

reader pov

"im gonna go ahead home, ladies. im sure my boyfriend is getting pretty restless just waiting for me," i said. they all pouted. "when did you get a boyfriend? do we know him?" asked hinata. "probably not. i actually met him way before the semester even started," i said. "oohh is he older? sexier? id love to meet the guy who you are exclusivo for," hinata grinned evilly. "eh...he is in the living room right now," i got up and headed to the living room. they followed. he was just sitting on the sofa eating a bag of chips and watching tv. "oh my god is that a model?!" ten ten whispered in my ear. "nope. just sexy as fuck," i said. we walked over to the sofa. he looked right at me. "are you done yet? cause there is this fancy restaurant that i want us to go to for dinner," he grunted, getting up. "the girls wanted to meet you before we took off," i motioned to them who all pretty much swarmed him. "ill meet you in the car," i said as they pushed him on the sofa and ambushed him. i headed out.

he finally came out a few minutes later, wearing a nonchalant expression as he got in my car. "what? they didnt tear you apart?" i raised a brow as i started the car. "i can handle the onslaught just fine," he said. "where is this restaurant?" i asked. "ill tell ya how to get there," he grinned.

"really?" i pulled into the parking lot of what was probably the fanciest restaurant ive ever seen in my life. "i already made the reservation," he said as he got out the car. "why do you love making me uncomfortable? like why does that get you off?" i grunted as i got out the car. he walked over and grabbed my hand as we walked into the fancy restaurant Habaneros. it was just as i thought it would be too. we only made it in the entrance and i could tell that i will never in my life afford this restaurant. we were headed to the hostess desk to see a man in a black and white classic suit with fiery orange hair talking to the hostess who had red hair. we walked up to stand behind the man. "im sorry, kushina. you dont have to do that. i know this is short notice. ill come back--" the woman, named kushina i presumed, cut the man off. "no!! you are my bff forever and you are almost never in the city AND you are married to my cousin so that makes you family. the other couple can kick rocks," said the woman. hidan cleared his throat. the two looked at us. the man's eyes widened as he looked at me. weird. "table for two, please? i made the reservation earlier today," said hidan. the woman looked at him like he was crazy. "im sorry, but it appears we no longer have any available tables," the woman said nonchalantly. i looked at hidan. he was PISSED. "WHAT THE FUCK!! i made this reservation just like i was susposed too. i called in and specifically asked if there were any tables available and the woman said that i was lucky: there was one left. i made the reservation!! what the fuck do you mean there arent any tables left!!" hidan yelled. "its fine, hidan. lets just go some--" "FUCK NO JOHN!! i paid for this just so we could have a romantic night out and this stupid bitch is trying to tell me that there isn't no more tables! what the fuck!" hidan yelled. the other man was still staring at me. the woman just sucked her teeth. "come on, juugo. lets get to your table," she grabbed the man's hand, who im presuming is juugo, and pulled him towards the dinning room. he didnt let her, instead just staring at me. "they.....they can have the table, kushina. im just gonna go...go back to the hotel and order out," said juugo. "but juugo! i wanted you to try my new menu! forget about them," she kept trying to pull him away but he wouldn't let her. he pulled her close and whispered in her ear. i looked over at hidan who was waiting impatiently. "whole fucking night ruined," he grumbled to himself.

they chatted for a few minutes before hidan had had it. "can we get our table, or am i gonna have to call the manager?" he grunted. the two looked at us. she was blushing lightly while his was really dark. he looked at me. "dont worry about it. kushina will take care of you guys, right?" he looked at her. she just grunted. "fine," she said. "she has this new menu that she would love for you guys to try out. dont worry about it. its on the house. im gonna head out," juugo kissed her cheek, mumbled a thanks, and took off, waving behind him. "tsk...i dont know what he is talking about. your meal isn't free," grunted the woman. "i heard that kushina!!" called the man from the doorway. "uugghh!!! fine! come on," she motioned for us to follow her. i sighed. i can tell she is gonna be really upset for some reason. even though hidan wont be any better about it.