chapter 28

later on that day....

Hashirama pov

"mr taka! is soo nice to finally meet you!" i got up quickly and walked around my desk to shake my new boss's hand. he chuckled. "nice to meet ya. im just here for a visit and a tour of campus. i would actually like a particular student to show me around if you dont mind," he said. i took a seat at my desk quickly and readied myself. "anything i can do," i said. "the student i want to show me around is (F/n) (L/n)," he said. i looked him up in the system. "it might be a while before he gets the message," i said. "oh dont worry about telling him. ill tell him myself. do you know where he is right now?" he asked. i looked over his schedule. "he should be getting out of his junior health class in around 20 minutes. its in the (not important) building just across the main walk way from the administration building. i could have someone escort you if you would like," i said. he shook his head. "i got it. just tell me what room," he said. "326," he nodded and left.

a few minutes later....

reader pov

juugo: i have a surprise for you

i looked at the message for a long time. i cocked my head at an angle as i tried my best to guess what kinda surprised he had for me.

me: better not be anything having to do with money

juugo: i know. its not but you will like it

me: im excited. tell me now

juugo: ill tell ya later

i sighed. i felt a nudge. i looked over at hidan. "tell me. im very nosy about you and this mystery guy," he said. "he said he had some kinda surprise for me. he will tell me what it is after i get out of class," i shrugged. he chuckled. "i wanna know what it is," he grunted. i shrugged.

it was finally the end of class. im...im sorta excited about what it is. i just dont want it to be like something freaky. i gathered up my things and headed towards the door as everyone filed out. i walked out the door and stood there for a minute. i texted him.

me: class is over. whats the surprise?

i felt arms grab my shoulders from behind and spin me around. i didn't have time to react before lips pressed against mine. the hands ran down my sides and grabbed my hands, intertwining all the fingers. i grinned, realizing his surprise. made out for a minute before i heard someone clear their throat. i pulled away, my face feeling warm as i looked into the eyes of my boyfriend. someone cleared their throat again. i turned to see hidan, kiba, shika, and naruto just looking at us. i sighed. "i think its pretty obvious who this is," i shrugged. they all looked at him for a long while. he didn't even pay attention. just stared at the side of my face, his grip on my hands getting tighter. "umm...introduce us," grunted hidan. i let go one of his hands and turned to face them. "friends, boyfriend. boyfriend, friends. there. everyone knows each other," i turned around and started walking away, pulling him right along with me.

i walked right into the nearest bathroom and pulled him into one of the stalls. "ok. spill it. why are you here?" i asked. "do you really care? all you need to know is that im here. i have a penthouse in the city just so we can spend more time together. i missed you," he said. i shrugged. "you right. i dont care. i gotta get to class in a few minutes so we can hang out at this new penthouse after that," i said. he caressed my face gently. another kiss. he gripped my neck with both hands and pulled, making the kiss deeper. he pulled away, putting his forehead to mine." ill text you the address," he whispered. i nodded. we headed out the bathroom and went our separate ways.