chapter 37

shikamaru pov

sure, i could justify this in a few ways. a sobbing john mistook my kiba for juugo and sorta seduced him into having sex. that wouldn't really explain why kiba was in the room with john, the man i know he still has feelings for, in the first place to be able to be seduced. maybe....no. i dont think john would have sex with kiba knowingly. nononono. i shouldn't be panicking. ok, maybe i should be panicking. how do i deal with this? ive never had a cheating boyfriend before so i dont know what to do. ive seen many soap operas and dramas and they say i should kick his cheating ass to the curb and get another like the sexy beast you are, of course...well they were really directing that towards women. other women. im a guy dating a guy so i dont know if those rules really matter right now. at least not to my particular situation. i dont know. i dont know how i should take this. maybe we just cant be together till he can get over john. that's all i can say. i pulled out my cell and texted him. tsk....i cant believe i just did that. i just did the thing that i detest. the one way of breaking up that is a major no, no. the fatal 'break up text'. i never thought i would be using it someday. i really didn't. i can only hope that im a 'sexy beast' like the shows say and i can find anoth----i bumped into someone, falling flat on my ass. shit. "are you ok, little man?" a hand was placed in my line of vision. i took it, using it to pull myself up. "i dont know if you would call a 25 year old a little man," i grunted, dusting myself off. he chuckled. "im sorry man, you ok? i didn't see ya there," he said, shaking my hand. "yeah, im f-" i looked at his face and my heart stopped beating, for like ten seconds. what a fine ass man! i might just be in love or something cause its really hard to take my eyes off him. my heart is literally pounding out of my chest and all the blood rushed to my face. i tried to finish my sentence but all he got was a staggered jumble of words that made no sense. he grinned. "im Asuma Sarutobi. whats yours?" he asked. i scratched my head nervously. "its...its shikamaru. shikamaru nara," i managed to say without fainting at his hand still clutching mine. he chuckled. "well, shika, can i call ya shika? im sure that you would love to chat again so why dont we exchange phone numbers?" he said, taking out a pen. he turned my palm upwards and jotted down his number, my hand hurting like a motherfucker as his heavy writing but i just couldn't bring myself to stop him. he finished writing it and handed me the pen, holding his hand out palm upwards. i could barely write it down my hand was shaking so fucking much. i managed to finish writing it. he took his pen back, slipping it into his suit jacket's pocket. "i sure hope we can see each other again soon," he whispered in my ear before walking away. i wanted to explode, right then and there. i didn't think it would happen that fast!! literally a few minutes after breaking up with my ex, i just got the number of a older stud. i felt a buzz from a text.

unknown: so how about we meet up in like three hours? i know a great place

my eyes widened. that was insanely fast. i didn't see that one coming. good thing i have nothing better to do three hours from now.

me: sure. where you want me to meet you?

unknown: just text me your address. ill come and get ya

me: i would feel more comfortable meeting you somewhere

i cant believe he just asked for my address. not only that but....well i dont wanna go back there for a while. i was considering getting a hotel or something to hide at for a while. maybe getting an apartment.

unknown: ok, i see ya point. just meet me at habaneros on the outskirts of the city. wear something nice

me: ok

shit. i dont even know how to handle this. ill just head into the mall, my absent preoccupied mind conveniently led me to and buy a new outfit. my parents sent me money just in time. i dont know. this might just be meant to be.