Daughter

You looked at the GPS to see the route, it was actully really close but your mind went somewhere else. You started to think of the last time you saw your father, it was 6 years ago, you were 16 and practising for your father.

FLASH BACK

you were in a room with five foot ninjas, you stood in the middle "begin!" a deep voice called out. The ninjas ran at you but you used your weapon to block they're attacks and pushed them back, you flipped and knocked one out and landed perfectly. Next you used your weapon to take two more down before twirling and punching the fourth. After than you stod up to breath but then you realised, you missed one.

It was to late, you felt someone come behind you and restrained you before pinning on the ground. You could hear foot steeps coming to you "you fool, do you think this is good. HOW CAN I CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER" he screamed as he pushed the guy off an dlifted you up "i- im sorry" you mumbbled, shredder dropped you "karai will be take over your pasition as leader of the foot... You will remain here" he walked off "WHAT!, FATHER PLEASE. YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME" you stood up to scream at him. Shredder stopped before, looking over his should "it is already done" then he left.

You stood there, you were like a bomb and the first person you see was gonna get it. Which was the ninja who took you down "well, lookes like your my punching bag" before he could move, you punched him and took your anger out on him.

END OF FLASH BACK

you blinked your eyes bother sitting up right "you okay over there?" zero asked as he saw you more "im fine" you had no emotion when you said it which gave zero a good idea that you weren't "no your not, but I respect your privacy" he patted you leg to show that he ment it.

The ride was mostly quite but then you reacted the place, you stopped the car and just sat there "i would say its not to late but-" zero began but you cut him off "i know, lets just go" you got out the car and went to the back set to get your bags.

You then walked off "(y/n), come on... talk to me" zero stoped you but you just shook your head "if I promise to tell you later. Will you stop being so damn annoying" you said as you looked to him. Zero looked to you before sighing and loosening his grip on you "okay, just dont start something. Just do the job" he said before walking past you.

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share