Tell me

LEOS POV

I was training to get my mind off of (y/n) but it didn't seem to work. I swayed my katanas as I did a flip but slightly lost balance "ahh, dammit" I whispered. I got back into position as I tried again but again (y/n) pop into my head making me fail at the move "god dammit" I huffed in frustration.

I then heard the door open and close again behind me "do you need any help" I heard (y/n)''s voice, I turned to see her standing there, she was holding her shoulder and loking to the ground. I walked over to help her "you shouldnt be up." I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked up to me but quickly looked away "i feel fine... Tch, why are you even worried. Im the enemy, you should be jumping with joy to know im hurt" (y/n) snapped as she pulled away from me.

I was so confused, was it that difficult for her to realise that I actually was worried for her and that she didn't have to BE THE ENEMY, she just didn't seem to understand. I kneeled down so I was eye level "where's the girl that flirted with me when holding a sword to my neck... what happened to you?" she didn't look at me but I placed my fingers under her chin to make her face me "tell me..." I told her, she looked into my eyes and what I saw surprised me.

She had tears in her eyes, she blinked before rubbing the tears away. She turned away before walking "FINE THEN, if you don't want my help, then stay here a fail at that move" she said as she walked away.

She left the room leaving me with my thoughts, I wasn't sure what was up with her but all I knew was that she'll need time to sort herself. I cant understand what she's going through, all that she known has been changed. I knew one thing, that id help her, since its partly my fault for this. If I hadn't pushed her and then KISSED her... then maybe things would have turned out different. Then again I couldn't say I wasn't happy that she wasn't with the foot any more.

I went to talk to her but as I left the dojo, I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked to see raph standing there holding kri's back "raph?" I asked, he kicked off the wall and walked to me "what'd ya doing leo. She's with the foot clan and yer sit trying to get buddy buddy with her" he said getting up close. I glared at him "shes not with them any more. She saved Mikey for crying out loud... shes not like them" I stood up for her but raph just gritted his teeth "how'd ya know?!" he shouted back.

I was confused, what was he asking "what?" I said as I stepped back "how do ya know she aint working with the foot still. How do you know that this wasnt just a plan" he said but kri came out "hey, I found my phone. We can go- whats going on" she said as she walked to raph "nothin, just giving leo here a clear picture. Come on, its getting dark out" he said as he began to walk off.

I watched them leave but now raph got me thinking. What if that was, I cant be completely sure that she left the foot. I need to ask her, but not now. She still isnt in the right place, ill wait but im confident that shes one of us. Shes nothing like karai or shredder.