flirt

(HELLO MY MUTANTS, quick question WHO WATCHES THE WALKING DEEAD, AHAHHH NO SPOILERS PLEASE. sorry i've been rewatching season 6 and I'm now crying because I love the all the characters)

You growled at him but then just took in what he said 'was that a complement?' you's then began to walk in a circle, still locked on each other "im not a foot ninja" you corrected him "sorry, karai wasn't clear with who you were. Hows about we get to know each other" he said with a smirk, you laughed 'is he really flirting.

You placed you hand on your hip as he seemed to loosen up "do you always sweet talk you opponent" you teased. He laughed as he began to step close but you lifted your sword "hehe, only the interesting ones" he imitated. You raised an eyebrow "you dont even know me" you spoke as you twirled your sword.

you then dragged your sword against the roof, creating a scrapping sound "okay then, who are you?" he asked you, you paused as you looked to him, you smirked as for the first time, someone didn't know who you were.

You then ran at him clashing your swords but you pushed him back "i'm... a secret weapon... " you smirked but he just raised his eyebrow "really?...okay then, can I have a name?" you paused at his question "why do you wanna know my name" you said as you smiled before lashing forward clashing swords with him. He then spoke "because id like to have a name in my head when I see you" he was getting cocky now.

You titlted your head but he push you back this time "names (y/n)... but I suggest you dont call me that infront of karai or shredder" you told him, you felt rain drops on your head.

Leonardo then looked you up and down "why did you come here in the first place?..." you were took back by the question, you needed to answer without giving away anything "he needed someone who knew everything, about fighting and leading." he stopped before looking to you "how long has he kept you like this?" he asked with, concern?.

you swirled your sword as you walked around him "since I was young, he needed a solider. So.... I became it" you then swung your sword toward him but he ducked "why... why would you work for him?" you were getting pissed off by all these questions "it's the only thing I know. I grew up around this" you answered as you started to fight him, he fought back "where were your parents-" suddenly you had a serge of anger and you screamed out as you swung your sword fast, which caused him to fall to the ground.

You jumped and sat on top of his chest with your sword held over his heart. you began to cry "this... ends... NOW" you screamed but then you looked into his eyes, he didn't look scared or angry, he had that same look of concern "he made you into this.... I can see that you are a good person. Don't let him control you" he spook softly to you.

Your hands began to shake as you let out a breath, you let your arms rest and threw the sword to the side. You just sat there with your hands over your face, you felt the turtle move to a sitting position and his arms held your back "you don't have to follow him... mikey told me how you could have killed him... but you didn't" suddenly you looked up to him but you felt him pull off your face mask "why do you care?" you asked but he smiled while leaning down and placing his lips on yours.

(FINALLY, ive been dieing to get them to kiss but now its done pfffe)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share