where's Mikey

(hello my mutants, so i've started to listen to Hamilton and so far I really like helpless, burn and the room where it happened. this Christmas has been pretty good I mean, there was no snow over here soo.... that sucked, but hey hooo)

THIRD POV

Splinter really helped you out and staid beside you the full time. Soon you stopped crying and just sat with him in the kitchen "you have to speak to Leonardo about this" splinter spoke as he gave you a cup of tea "i told him" you stated as you took a sip "yes about zero, about your sacrifice. What about yuki, hmm?" he looked to you but you stared into your tea "ahh, I see. I don't know, he already knows a lot about my life, I don't want him to think i'm way to much" you held your head up with your hand, you took little sips of the tea "child, you must not think like that. Leonardo will understand" he walked around to the fridge as he took out some cheese.

You giggled as you looked away, you then thought about something "the night I met your son for the first time. Leonardo, he seem to have some history with karai" you turned to splinter, he raised an eyebrow "those two both are out to prove they are the best." he laughed as he stared to eat, you drank the rest of your tea "do you wish some more?" splinter asked you as he held up the pot.

you went to speak but you heard foot steps walking in, in a second you got up and went to the living room to see three of the guys, he looked tired, drained... sad. You walked to them and met their eyes, you could tell something went very wrong "w- wheres mikey?" you asked as you looked around, no one answered but then splinter came out "leonardo?.... where is your brother" he stood there holding the tea pot and cup. you turned to leo to see him looking to the ground, he then brought up his hands to reveal mikey's weapon, you covered you mouth as you realised what happened.

Leo looked up "they... they took him" suddenly there was a crash, you turned to se splinter on the ground, the tea pot smashed, raph and donnie ran to him and sat him up "no not my son, my son" he whelped, holding on to raph and donnie.

You turned to leo and stepped closer, you went to take his hand but he pulled away "... leo, i-" he didn't let you finnish as he walked to his family leaving you. You stood there holding the ends of your shirt. You didnt stay there long, you knew that they probably didn't want to see you right now, so you sat in your room waiting for them to be ready to come to you.

2 HOURS LATER

You were laying on your bed looking to the wall, you back faced the door as you clenched the pillow, you cried as you thought of mikey and what happened to zero "im so sorry mikey"you said for the hundredth time. you looked to the pile of comics in the corner, the bean bags that made they're way in. you sat up as you pulled your knees to you chest.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, you looked to the door as you thought of answering but then there was another knock "... (y/n)..." you heard the small voice call out, you knew it was leo, but you weren't sure if you could face him. You didnt get a chance to think as the door opened and in came leo, you sat there waiting for him to yell, scream, tell you that you needed to do something to get mikey back, that he didn't want you or want you to be here.

PLEASE

.

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

SHARE