Up for the challenge

(hello my mutants, so since someone asked so nicely. I wrote this as soon as I got home from college, I do hope yous like it)

(y/n) POV

in one way you were glad that you and leo got to share a kiss again, but in the another away, you felt guilty. Like you weren't worthy of being happy, you felt that it was to easy to just be with leo. You decided to push the thought out of you head and take in the moment.

You's kissed for a awhile, but when yous had to stopped. You pulled back my placed your forehead on his "that.... was-" leo spoke but you finished his sentence "amazing?" you said in a way that you questioned it "yeah... that and more" he smiled to you making heat rush to your face.

You two sat there and stared at each other. It wasn't awkward, it was nice to enjoy each others company, you soon looked away and sighed "soo, what do we do now?" you asked. Leo placed his finger under your chin bring you to face him "what ever you're comfortable with, I don't want to force you into something you dont want to do" he spoke so softly to you. You blushed as you titled your head "well, I havent been... with someone before" you admited to him.

Leos face looked surprised as if it was impossible for you to have never dated someone "are you forgetting im the daughter of shredder?" you added which changed leos exprestion "oh yeah... well um, (y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he held your hand. You smirked as you looked deep into his eye "hmm... well leonardo, if your up for the challenge. Then yes, YES ill be your girlfriend." you cheered as you hugged him. You felt leo wrapping his hand around your waist and lifting you "(y/n) for you, im up for anything" he said as he twirled with you in his arms.

You giggled as he slowed down and finally placed you down but not letting go yet "what will your family think" you said into his shoulder, leo looked down to you as he kissed your head "they really like you. In fact they were the one to leave hit that I should ask you out" he said making you look up "i knew mikey had something to do with it" you laughed as you curled into him "but i'm... happy, that you did" you added.

It was time to start making dinner and it was leo's turn but you decided to help him. By this meant you two would be in the middle of something when you'd sneak glances at each other. Leo did the whole shoving to get your attention, you did the small touches up the arm, shoulder or whipping away some food that got on him. By the end of cooking, each of the turtles kinda knew what was up "soo... you guys together or something?" raph came out with it.

You and leo laughed as you's both nodded "ALL RIGHT, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT MAN" mikey came and hugged you and leo "finally. I mean, congrats!" donnie said as he smiled. Of course mikey ran off telling splinter, who was happy for both of you's. Splinter ended up doing the whole parent thing and telling everything that leo did when he was a kid, which was so funny, well for you.

It was a really nice time but everyone ended up going off leaving you and leo alone. Yous sat on the couch talking about everything and nothing, about each other and then thing they like. They got to know each other more. By the end of it, it was almost midnight and there was still so much they wanted to talk about.

Leo watched you to your room "wow, so you really haven't heard of The Walking Dead?" he said as he lead on the door frame "sorry, I guess when I was training to be an assassin. I didn't have time to watch a bunch of zombies" you joked but leo only smirked "hows about I teach you about some good tv tomorrow huh?" he said as he lean towards you, he went to kiss your cheek but you turned your head so his lips were on yours. You held his face but then pulled away "its a date" you whispered as you opened your door, you's said your goodnight but as soon as you closed that door, your had the biggest smile oh your face but so did leo on the other side of the door.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

.

voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

.

commenttttttttttttttttt

.

shareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee