what she has to do

(Hello my mutants, see I kept my promise. I see the same people keep commenting and telling me how much they love the book, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, it puts a smile on my face when I read your lovely comments)

(Y/N) POV

you and the other have just arrived back, you were trench from the rain but you had to go see your father. You were to the throne room with karai and zero, you all kneeled to him before standing up, karai was the first to speak "master shredder, during patrol we fought the turtles. They got away but its safe to say that we gave them a few injures-" shredder suddenly stood up "I DO NOT WANT THEM INJURED... I want them DEAD" when he said the last part you felt sick.

You then made eye contact with shredder and he had a terrifying look "(y/n)... I asked for you. To help get rid of the turtles.... so why haven't you done so?" he walked towards you which made you slightly step back "i...i was called here to fight them... YOU said nothing about killing them" you pointed out.

The room fell silent, shedders eyes widened from your out bust. For a moment you thought you were okay but... SLAP!... you fell to the ground as you held your cheek, zero went to go to you but he held himself back. You looked to shredder as he looked down on you "you are my daughter... DO NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE I AM A FOOL." he shouted to you.

You didn't answer and suddenly hear "it wasn't just her. I didn't take the chance to end the red ones life" zero stood in between you and shredder but it was no use. Shredder grabbed him by the collar "AND YOU, I thought you said she was ready, now I see... you've made her weak" he threw zero across the room, you heard his body clash with the wall "ZERO-" you went to go to him but karai held you back "he's taking the hit for you... i'm sorry" she whispered to you as she heald you back.

You then saw two foot soldiers pick zero up but he tried to get them off him "take him to the cells. I'll deal with him later" shredder ordered. They began to take him way but you tried to get up "NO PLEASE...leave him alone" you begged but then shredder picked you up to face him.

He glared at you "you care for him?" he asked you, you didn't answer at first but then you nodded , you knew he would kill him if he saw him as useless to him, you couldn't let that happen "i will release him. If you do what you were brought here to do" he let go of you letting you fall to the ground "a-and how do you expect me to do that..." you felt your throat as it was sore.

Shredder walked back to him throne and sat down "use your skills, get to them... make them truth you somehow" you stood up "THAT COULD TAKE MONTHS, WHAT ABOUT ZERO?" shredder gripped his throne from you raising your voice, you noticed this and bowed your head. Shredder then laughed "he will stay in that cell till you have done your job. I suggest you get a move on" you bit your tongue to stop you from screaming at him. You turned and walked out to start your plan, even though leo was kind and truly sounded like he could care for you, you had to protect zero, hes family.

(well things just go got complicated, what will happen to the two. EVEN I DONT KNOW YET LOL. I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys byeeeeee)