Water

(hello my mutants, so sorry that I haven't updated but I haven't had a lot of time but I'm back and now we have so drama to build here. hope you like it)

You stood there "i leave you for one minute and you get into trouble, tck tck shame on your karai" you teased as you twirled your weapon in your hand. you looked to all of the turtles and again falling on the blue one last, he seemed to be looking over you carefully, he met your eyes and you winked at him which caught him off guard.

The orange masked one stood up straight "is thats... the new girl... and guy?" he asked, they couldn't see it because of your mask but you smiled "so you heard of us?... how nice" you then walked forward with zero, the turtles tensed up, karai then kick the blue one back starting the fighting again.

You and zero went forward taking on the red and orange turtles. Your weapons clashed but the orange one seemed to be able to push you back. you were shocked how skilled the orange one was but you ended up knocking him down by running up a wall and kicking off it, resulting in an confused turtle and then a losing turtle.

You stood over him with your weapon gripped tightly in your hand but when you looked into his eyes, you saw fear in them. You smiled but it wasn't because you beat him, good thing he didnt see because its not wise to let your enemy see you at weak points. you turned and saw that zero had the red one in a corner, he was dodging the big guys kicks and punched, zero wasn't really trying but he then tripped the red one up because he wasn't watching his stepping, you laughed.

You then saw karai still trying to get the blue one down 'there were four' you looked around. you happen to see some foot ninja's fighting a big guy who had tech on him 'there he is' you smirked, you were about to head over but you heard karai struggling.

You then saw that karai and the blue one were getting close to the water, your eyes widened as you quickly ran over and began to help karai out. You now got a look at this one and to be honest he looked charming but you also saw karai growling at you.

You got tired of this, karai was to slow so you punched him whilst spinning up and kicked the turtle to the ground with ease. You looked to him to see he was breathing but he seemed out of breath, you spun you weapon and went to go back but karai stopped you "you know what, you've only been here for a few weeks. You cant just take over my fight" she splat but you just smiled "karai, I don't like you.... you clearly hate me... but get over yourself. I'm staying" you got close when you spoke back, karai didn't like this but she then had a evil smile "tell me (y/n)...are you still scared of the water" it didn't sound like a question but with in seconds she kneed you in the gut knocking the air out of you.

You turned to push her back but she brought you close "shredder will be pleased that he's failure is gone now" and with that she pushed you but you grabbed on to her "no... please karai, d-don't do this" you were looking back and forth from karai and the ocean with fear rushing through you. she smiled as she took your hand and held you out. You reached out to grab something but you lost all grip and then she let go of you "NOOO" you screamed as you fell into the water.

(DUN DUN DUNNNNN, yes this time I'm making it so you have a fear of the water. I have a friend who like cant go to the sea or a swimming pool cuz she is traumatized by the water. so that's where I go it, anyway hope you liked this and GOODNIGHT)

please

.

vote

.

comment

.

share