Dark Daughter

(IT THE MONTH OF HALLOWEEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

THIRD POV

(y/n) was more than nervous, especially once a foot ninja had spotted her "STOP... wait what?" once he realise who she was, he was a little unsure what to do "im here for master shredder" (y/n) placed on a voice with no emotion.

The guy was stunned "umm" but he soon receaved word throught the ear piece... they saw her on camera and had alerted shredder, he want them to bring her in. So thats what the soilder did, he took her by the arm, pushing her forward, but (y/n) didnt react, keeping her act up.

They walked down the dark halls, soilders started to add around her as they waited for her to attack. (y/n) found herself on autopilot, her mind focused on how to get shredder to trust her again, who is she trying to fool. He'll just throw her into one of the cell, and thats if he believes shes under the syrum.

(Y/n)  gripped on to the mask, it brough some ease to her, knowing that she had people who loved her, even with this crazy situation. She knew that she found a family, she found friends and she found the man who she loved with all her heart, (y/n)'s heart skipped a beat everytime she thought of living a life with leo, if she had a furture with him, what would it be like?.

(y/n) soon was brought back when two soilders grabbed each side of her arm, she started at the huge red doors in front of her, this was the throne room, she took a moment to clear her mind. This won't work if she had all these emotions in her mind, (y/n) wiped her mind and focused on the task at hand. She wait for the doors to open, to see her father once agin, to see karai who would most likely challenge me, push her to break under pressure.

(y/n) listened as the door began to be pulled open, the soilders gripping on to her tighter, making sure she wont make a run for it. Soon she was pulled in to the room, taken towards the centre of the room where chains and cuffs laid, they dropped me on the plate, grabbing her hands and cuffing them tight, she simply looked to the ground as she let them chain her, The mask was took off her by one of the soilders and took to shredder, he bowed as he held up the mask to shredder, (y/n) didnt look up from her spot, simply listening to her surounding.

The room seemed to have no one in it, but (y/n) knew better than that. Word would of spread fast about shredders daughter returning, everyone would want to be there, to see what would happen, what my sentence was "you have returend.... daughter?" shredders low voice echoed through the hall, the air became cold as (y/n) slowly looked up, with no emotion on her face she answer "yes, master shredder." her voice sounded dull, dain even. The room fell quite, but (y/n) looked up toward the throne, letting her hair fall either way off her face, she could see her father, wearing his sivler armor, he started down to (y/n).

(y/n) didnt look away from him, this is the moment she had to play well, seven seconds, thats all it would take to convice shredder. He tilted his head "Where is zero?... you have his mask, yet i dont not see him" he didnt seem to care that much about zero but was just simply curious to why she had it " Zero was killed by leonardo. he broke free first and took down the one known as raphael. I was taking care of the youngest one that was in the medical bay. I found myself in a pastion where i would not win. So i took the mask as evidence, fleeding back here to collect soilders to wipe out the rest." (y/n) explained but never once looked away, if she did then he would know she was lying.

Shredder was still for a moment, but soon an evil laugh started to grow "you expert me to just believe your words... you mean nothing without proof of your actions"

(Y/N) didn't answer, she sat back on to her legs but still kept eye contact, her hand went to the poutches on her leg. She gave a silent preyer that this would convice him somehow. She unzipped it and pulled out two very warm coloured fabrics "that is why i brought you these. Master shredder" she bowed her head as she placed her hand out with both Raphaels and Michaelangelos masks, both stained in blood. Shredder sat up to look closer but unsure of what (y/n) was holding "BRING THEM TO ME!" shredder called out.

A soilder stepped forward and took the fabric out of her hand, he was quick to give them to shredder who snatched them out of his hands and examine them. He glanced back to (y/n) "where are the bodies?" he questioned "i had no time to take one... so i think the remaining turtles are burring their fallen brother. They'll soon join them" (y/n)s stomach clentched as she said that, the last thingshe wanted and she had to act like it was her dream.

Forcing herself, (y/n) let a cruel smirk grow on her face, shredder was slightly taken back by this but soon stood up tall "haha... i see... that syrum has put you in your rightful place. I am pleased with this" a vile laugh followed after he spoke.

(y/n) bowed her head to him "i have retured to rightfully take my place... please master shredder. Allow me to distroy the remaining turtles" she looked up, slightly taken when she saw he was now right in front of her, staring right at her. But she still showed nothing, simply staring straight back at him.

This went on for a moment or two, seeing who would back down or to see if (y/n) would break, mess up somehow. However there was nothing, shredder saw nothing in her eyes, just a blank, emotionless face looking back at him "and so you shall... but first... please, prove yourself to me" he stood up and clicked his fingers.

The doors behide (Y/n) brust open, she looked slightly over her shoulder and heard "LET ME GO.. AHH GET YOU HANDS OFF-... (y/n)?" it was karai. A soilder came to her side and unlocked her chains, letting (y/n) stand up. She looked to karai for a moment, not answering to her call, a sick feeling grew in (y/n)s stomach 'what the hell is he going to make me do?!' she thought to herself. Suddenly shredder took her hands and placed a katanna in her hands, he leaned down to her ear and whispered "kill her" with that command sealed, shredder stepped back and waited, but (y/n) was shocked... what the hell is she going to do.

please

vote

.

comment

.

share

.

check out my other books